2 replies to this topic

#1 MsEricaE

MsEricaE

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:09 PM

Hi Everyone.....!

There is a song playing in the background as "Kim's" bonds are dissolved and her data is released.....It is so haunting. There are words such as "gotta say goodbye to you" and "All I want to do is live my life with you." I have searched these words on Amazon.com for a MP3 download but no luck! Does anyone have any idea as to the name of this song or the artist???? How can I research this otherwise??? Help!
Thanks in Adavance,
Erica

#2 Ponder28

Ponder28

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:49 PM

Hi Everyone.....!

There is a song playing in the background as "Kim's" bonds are dissolved and her data is released.....It is so haunting. There are words such as "gotta say goodbye to you" and "All I want to do is live my life with you." I have searched these words on Amazon.com for a MP3 download but no luck! Does anyone have any idea as to the name of this song or the artist???? How can I research this otherwise??? Help!
Thanks in Adavance,
Erica

The music for Season 3.0 and 3.5 has not been released in a soundtrack yet. Bear McCreary responded to a query I made on his blog on whether he would be doing a sound track for Season 3.0 and 3.5 and he replied that it's under consideration as a compilation with the music from Season 4.0. I suggest you go to Bear McCreary's site and post on his blog. He has done most of the musical composition for Eureka since Season 2, and he will probably reply to your query. Personally, I'm looking forwrd to a release of the sound track not only for the song you're inquiring about, but also the score that he composed for Jack and Tess.

You can find his blog here: http://www.bearmccre...?p=456#comments

Let us know what he says.
The appropriate response to arrogance laced with ignorance is always that of watchful quietude. - Anonymous

#3 GythaOgg23

GythaOgg23

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:59 PM

The music for Season 3.0 and 3.5 has not been released in a soundtrack yet. Bear McCreary responded to a query I made on his blog on whether he would be doing a sound track for Season 3.0 and 3.5 and he replied that it's under consideration as a compilation with the music from Season 4.0. I suggest you go to Bear McCreary's site and post on his blog. He has done most of the musical composition for Eureka since Season 2, and he will probably reply to your query. Personally, I'm looking forwrd to a release of the sound track not only for the song you're inquiring about, but also the score that he composed for Jack and Tess.

You can find his blog here: http://www.bearmccre...?p=456#comments

Let us know what he says.

Per former Executive Producer Charlie Craig's twitter at the time the episode aired, the song that played during Kim 2.0's 'death' was an original piece written and performed by Joe Morton (Henry's actor), which makes it doubly emotional for this episode. You can find more of his performances on YouTube....he's an incredible singer as well as an actor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users