43 replies to this topic

#1 PukepusTheGhast

PukepusTheGhast

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:27 PM

The fraud of TAPS has been made official by someone who's actually been there, and whose life has been ruined by the experience.

Summary: In this video, Donna LaCroix (most of you will know her as Donna the case manager from TAPS) talks about staging crews that were used repeatedly to fake evidence, why the "we're a big family" thing is utter nonsense, and why herself, Brian, and Andy really dropped like flies off the show. If this video doesn't make you want to punch Jason and Grant squarely in their fat lying faces, then you're lost to the cult mentality.

Thank you for your time, and farewell TAPS. May you dissolve into nothingness, as it is the least of what you deserve for the people you've hurt.

For those who had always known that TAPS was fake, I bring this message only as nourishment to your intellect, affirmation that you were right all along.

"The most dangerous thing you can do is backstab someone who has a big mouth."

#2 RSMuller

RSMuller

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:54 PM

Is this that same Ghost Divas radio interview? Sorry, can't watch the link right now...

If it is, it's already been discussed and Donna's retracted some of her comments.

#3 orbes

orbes

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

The fraud of TAPS has been made official by someone who's actually been there, and whose life has been ruined by the experience.

Summary: In this video, Donna LaCroix (most of you will know her as Donna the case manager from TAPS) talks about staging crews that were used repeatedly to fake evidence, why the "we're a big family" thing is utter nonsense, and why herself, Brian, and Andy really dropped like flies off the show. If this video doesn't make you want to punch Jason and Grant squarely in their fat lying faces, then you're lost to the cult mentality.

Thank you for your time, and farewell TAPS. May you dissolve into nothingness, as it is the least of what you deserve for the people you've hurt.

For those who had always known that TAPS was fake, I bring this message only as nourishment to your intellect, affirmation that you were right all along.

http://forums.syfy.c...c...74&hl=donna
It has already been brought up. Happy reading
What?

#4 VictoriaHelene

VictoriaHelene

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:29 PM

How in the world did you miss "Donna Gate"? Did you miss the "Moss Gate" and "Jacket Gate"too?
Donna did "clarify" some of her statements. The threat of lawsuits will make most people backtrack
until free to tell the truth. If everything was peaches and cream then GH and Pilgrim should encourage
all of the former cast members and support staff to speak openly, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
François, Duc de la Rochefoucauld (1630-1680):

"There are people fated to be silly; they not only perform silly acts by choice, but are even constrained to do so by fortune. "
The World's Smartest Muppet:
http://paranormal.da...s.com/?author=1
Once Upon a Time:
http://www.badpsychi...s...le&artid=37

#5 VictoriaHelene

VictoriaHelene

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

From my Once Upon a Time link:
"Many people and groups state they are professionalism this field, professionals of what? We cannot even scientifically prove that ghosts exist so how can someone be a professional in this field?"

"if something or someone gave you the power to help people and it did not cost you anything to obtain then is it right for you to turn it for a profit?"

"As for what qualifies us, to be totally honest nothing does!

If anyone says they are qualified then they are a liar.

I am not looking to push myself as an expert in this field. "

"I want everyone to understand that on this show we hide nothing. Where most shows only allow you to see what they want you to see, we open the door."

imho, they could not say those same words now if there was a thunderstorm within 100 miles of their location.

"There are people fated to be silly; they not only perform silly acts by choice, but are even constrained to do so by fortune. "
Once Upon a Time:

#6 RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:47 PM

Dude, it's like I went back in time two months. Look at my fingers, they can touch everything but themselves.
Posted Image
Pull Grant's collar for the PICT website.

#7 HeidiAnn67

HeidiAnn67

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:50 PM

How in the world did you miss "Donna Gate"? Did you miss the "Moss Gate" and "Jacket Gate"too?
Donna did "clarify" some of her statements. The threat of lawsuits will make most people backtrack
until free to tell the truth. If everything was peaches and cream then GH and Pilgrim should encourage
all of the former cast members and support staff to speak openly, right?

yes, she did clarify some of her comments...but i dont remember her retracting any of them.

Posted Image

#8 timbotini

timbotini

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:55 PM

yes, she did clarify some of her comments...but i dont remember her retracting any of them.

Difficult to retract the truth.

Still, I thought that since the SciFi channel is a "science fiction" channel most people would have guessed it's all made up.

Since many people believe in really big lies peddled by religions, then a small lie like GH would be easy to fool many people- unfortunately.

#9 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:10 PM

Dude, it's like I went back in time two months. Look at my fingers, they can touch everything but themselves.

I guess like fashion, everything old becomes new again.

#10 HeidiAnn67

HeidiAnn67

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:22 PM

Difficult to retract the truth.

you're preaching to the choir here :)

Still, I thought that since the SciFi channel is a "science fiction" channel most people would have guessed it's all made up.

never underestimate society's ability to ignore common sense <_<

Posted Image

#11 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:42 PM

you're preaching to the choir here :)

never underestimate society's ability to ignore common sense <_<

I can't get away from society's ability to ignore common sense. I live in Washington State, close to Seattle. Common sense and logic died here a while ago.

#12 SylvreWolfe

SylvreWolfe

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,715 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

I guess like fashion, everything old becomes new again.

As long as I don't see a bunch of dudes wearing bell bottoms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For God and Farscape---Steve Palmer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See, falling for Farscape was easy, because Farscape was me.
---Ross Ruediger Quote site
Regardless of the snark I spew, Ben Browder is one hell of
a man.

Stupid and hydrogen, the two most common elements in the
universe.

Posted Image

#13 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

As long as I don't see a bunch of dudes wearing bell bottoms.

They started to make a comeback, but it didn't last long. I can handle a little flair, but what they use to do in the late sixties and early seventies was ridiculous.

The one that scares me at the moment is the big hair from the eighties is trying to resurface <_<

#14 SylvreWolfe

SylvreWolfe

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18,715 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:04 PM

Yeh, that's scary too.
For God and Farscape---Steve Palmer
See, falling for Farscape was easy, because Farscape was me.
---Ross Ruediger Quote site
Regardless of the snark I spew, Ben Browder is one hell of
a man.

Stupid and hydrogen, the two most common elements in the
universe.

Posted Image

#15 HeidiAnn67

HeidiAnn67

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:11 PM

The one that scares me at the moment is the big hair from the eighties is trying to resurface <_<

only because there's no hair on that foam head of yours, you're just jealous :)

you could always borrow Miss Piggy's 80s hair :P

Posted Image

#16 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:15 PM

Yeh, that's scary too.

Yes it is. Be afraid.... be very afraid.

Posted Image

only because there's no hair on that foam head of yours, you're just jealous <_<

you could always borrow Miss Piggy's 80s hair :)

I don't know. I'd rather have no hair than hair like above. Besides I save a ton of money by not having to buy shampoo :P

#17 VictoriaHelene

VictoriaHelene

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:25 PM

They started to make a comeback, but it didn't last long. I can handle a little flair, but what they use to do in the late sixties and early seventies was ridiculous.

I wore elephant leg pants in middle school.

Remember when Billy Ray Cyrus paid someone to guard his hair?

Once Upon a Time:

#18 VictoriaHelene

VictoriaHelene

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:30 PM

Is this that same Ghost Divas radio interview? Sorry, can't watch the link right now...

If it is, it's already been discussed and Donna's retracted some of her comments.

Your avatar looks like an animal that I really "need".
Here's a pygmy jerboa:
http://abcnews.go.co...n...7677&page=1

Once Upon a Time:

#19 ghosthunter1500

ghosthunter1500

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:34 AM

The whole Interview is in my siggy <_<
I might be lying, but I'm telling the truth

Posted Image

#20 DecayingAngel

DecayingAngel

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:25 AM

I think it was more the Ghost Divas twisting her words around somewhat to make what she said seem more devastating than it actually was. For instance, that there is a setup crew that goes in before filming. Donna really didn't say that or even agreed that such was the case. But the Divas were trying sooo hard to get her to admit to the existence of staging for the obvious reason that this would be THE expose of GH and their credibility. It came as no surprise to me that Donna quickly "clarified" what she had said to the Divas and that the whole incident was immediately brushed under the carpet. If Donna had stepped out of the bounds of her contract, the financial repercussions are staggering.

Still, Donna's hurt and disappointment with what happened to her after knowing some of these people for years was palpable. That's the part that remains with me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users