Photo

The Preston Sulphur Springs Garden Hotel.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RennisTora

RennisTora

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:05 AM

Hello, I live in the city of Cambridge (that's the Canadian one and not the one in England) and I thought I'd post something about what may very well be "the" most haunted place in Ontario and possibly Canada, as common sense would imply read the article entitled "In the beginning" first, ladies and gentlemen I give to you The Preston Sulphur Springs Garden Hotel. There has been so much death and sad events at that place over the years that there is no doubt in my mind that something supernatural is going on inside. You may want to ask if this guy's for real and that he's not wrong in the head but after living in this area for so long and hearing the things about that place from my father that I can tell you this: no matter how intense my curiosity is I will "NEVER" voluntarily set foot in that building alone, I wouldn't go in with a damned army! I've lived in this area for my entire 21 years of life and let tell you something, living up the street from that place scares me sh*tless. Not to say I wouldn't enjoy watching the brave men and women of GHI take that monster on, hell I'd probably lend a hand so long as it didn't involve going in there. Some photos below.(giving the links work)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 KitchenerParanormal

KitchenerParanormal

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:55 PM

Hi there, i live in kitchener and im trying to arriange to get into this place for an investigation, hopefully it will happen

#3 Bronzino

Bronzino

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:40 PM

I don't think the cast and production crew come to the Syfy forums - you might try through the TAPS website. Good luck!

#4 ReynoldsGillian

ReynoldsGillian

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

Hello, you live in the city of Cambridge and you right thought post something about what may very well be "the" most haunted place in Ontario and possibly Canada, as common sense would imply read the article entitled "In the beginning". Ghost research, photos, ghost hunters organizations, haunted places, ghost stories, ghost tours, and related theme parks.

#5 raythomasan

raythomasan

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:01 AM

Low crime except for being the residence of a cop named DiNapoli who thinks it is fun to spy on political meetins and provoke disturbances at them with his presence, and the former Executive Director of the State Ethics Commission, Karl Sleight, who liked to make false charges against people, and then lie about it and have his underlings at the Ethics Commission lie about it.
Hilton Garden is a nice hotel. Sushi and Chinese places in the area (they have to cater to the track and spa crowd with something to eat). If we have snow, you might try skiing. Beyond that, just hanging in the buffets putting on weight!

#6 Lindseylovestodd

Lindseylovestodd

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:36 PM

The is like totally a dream of mine to tour the sulpur springs I use to manage Central hotelanother old and sometimes creepy builiding and ive heard so many stories I really love the history of things and that builiding really has my attention I would love to see more photos are well

#7 Lindseylovestodd

Lindseylovestodd

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:37 PM

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users