• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DaVinciBubble

DaVinciBubble

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

Does anyone know where I can find detailed Stargate ship plans? I want to build a replica of the Asgard ship and a few others. Need more than pictures to just go off of though. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

#2 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,031 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:01 PM

Does anyone know where I can find detailed Stargate ship plans? I want to build a replica of the Asgard ship and a few others. Need more than pictures to just go off of though. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

I did some checking and not sure if this link will help, but this site has numerous links that point to several blueprints, schematics, and photos:

http://answers.yahoo...10201109AAqiUQ4

Also, you can try a Google search on the words "stargate blueprints ships" or some variation.

Good luck!

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#3 Muzz666

Muzz666

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

I did some checking and not sure if this link will help, but this site has numerous links that point to several blueprints, schematics, and photos:

http://answers.yahoo...10201109AAqiUQ4

Also, you can try a Google search on the words "stargate blueprints ships" or some variation.

Good luck!

Nice link
The label Nerd and Geek

are never used as a sign of Respect or Affection

but instead are used to Diminish and Ridicule

those who have a gift they share with the world.

Just because Someone is Dumber than you

does not mean You are Smarter than them.

Yes i'm not normal - Deal with it

#4 Stragos

Stragos

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 413 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:29 PM

Is it just me, or do they have certain areas of the ships labeled incorrectly? For example, the bridge area on the Aurora class ship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users