• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 orangeagle

orangeagle

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:20 PM

Im a big fan o fthe show and i have always heard Auschwitz internment camp has a lot of paranormal activity. I think that you guys should try and go there. pleaes tell me what u think. IF you cant do it post why but it would be an epic episode, do to the history of the place.

#2 KandyKorny

KandyKorny

Dune Messiah

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:56 AM

That will hopefully NEVER take place
Banned from posting for stating my opinion......or is it my relationship with a former Mod?
Read me

#3 rrbluewolf

rrbluewolf

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 03:17 AM

I have to agree with this and for this reason alone, Destination Truth where able to go the Cherynoble so why not A death camp. I know it sounds morbid, but truly it is no worse than some of the other places they have visited in the past. It would be quite interesting to see how much paranormal activity is actually going on at these places, if any. Everyone gets gaga when they went to vlad the slayers castle (dracula) who comitted genocide. I would also love to see them go to Egypt to the pyramids and to Rome to the colluseum where the galdiators fought, I would imagine there would be alot of paranormal activity in those places as well. Keep up the good work GHI, we love you!!!!

#4 Rossifumi46

Rossifumi46

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:45 PM

Im a big fan o fthe show and i have always heard Auschwitz internment camp has a lot of paranormal activity. I think that you guys should try and go there. pleaes tell me what u think. IF you cant do it post why but it would be an epic episode, do to the history of the place.

Just WRONG on so many levels <_<

#5 RickWoods

RickWoods

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:56 PM

Ground Zero's next

#6 Bronzino

Bronzino

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:16 PM

I think that SyFy and Pilgrim are smart enough to avoid sites such as these. Surely they recognize that the general public would see it as a mockery of the thousands (or millions for that matter) who lost their lives. The networks and producers don't want that kind of bad publicity. Personally, I don't think they are that stupid. Their ultimate goals are money and ratings and "investigating" Auschwitz or Ground Zero could potentially be the end of their moneymaker. Never gonna happen.

#7 eyesore

eyesore

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

I can't even imagine that who ever is in charge there would let an investigation even happen, but I could be wrong.

#8 BillyTurnip

BillyTurnip

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:15 AM

Totally in Bad Taste.

That would be the biggest mistake any of these ghost hunting shows could make...

#9 El1t3HUNT3R13

El1t3HUNT3R13

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:43 PM

That will hopefully NEVER take place

Never heard of anything paranormal at auschwitz
The only good zombie is a dead zombie.

#10 amandalee0

amandalee0

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:53 PM

I have to agree with this and for this reason alone, Destination Truth where able to go the Cherynoble so why not A death camp. I know it sounds morbid, but truly it is no worse than some of the other places they have visited in the past. It would be quite interesting to see how much paranormal activity is actually going on at these places, if any. Everyone gets gaga when they went to vlad the slayers castle (dracula) who comitted genocide. I would also love to see them go to Egypt to the pyramids and to Rome to the colluseum where the galdiators fought, I would imagine there would be alot of paranormal activity in those places as well. Keep up the good work GHI, we love you!!!!

i think it would be a good idea, because a lot of people are interested in the history of all of the horrifying things that happened there, but i think it would be kind of neat to see.

#11 cflat28

cflat28

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:15 PM

Never heard of anything paranormal at auschwitz

Nor have I. Though it would make sense if there were some paranormal activity there.

#12 kwmbakl

kwmbakl

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 07:24 AM

They should investigate Auschwitz right after they investigate the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco, The Arizona at Pearl Harbor and Ground Zero in New York......in other words, never.

#13 Deodra2

Deodra2

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,675 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

They should investigate Auschwitz right after they investigate the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco, The Arizona at Pearl Harbor and Ground Zero in New York......in other words, never.

I have to agree. I would never want to see an investigation there-- whether or not there's reported activity. There are some places that are just too sensitive to blaze into both historically and ethically. I don't care if a full-bodied apparition is seen every night. I would not want someone desecrating a location with a history such as that of a death camp.
Formerly Deodra

Go nithe an cat thú is go nithe an diabhal an cat. Ní hé lá na báistí lá na bpáistí.

#14 LordOfGreatness

LordOfGreatness

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

What do you all mean it is too sensitive to investigate Auschwitz? GHI and TAPS has been on a lot of other graves and memorialsites.
Do you people mean they do harm in these places they investigate? I believe the relatives and families of the spirits that might be there would
love the possibility to clear this issue up.I believe this investigation would be very interesting and I trust GHI would manage to do it with great dignity and honor to the place.

#15 cellophanemanghost

cellophanemanghost

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

Three words. "What the hell?" TAPS does not treat locations with respect. They do not treat spirits with respect. If you want to know the history of Auschwitz, GHI is not the way to learn about it.

#16 nebariscaper

nebariscaper

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:18 AM

I have never heard of paranormal activity at any of the concentration camps and doesn't that make anyone who believes in ghosts pause. If there are any places on planet Earth where there should be such activity shouldn't it be in places where such horrendous murders occurred in huge numbers?

#17 ElEmEn

ElEmEn

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

It would not be a good idea for a very simple reason. There are people who were there who are still alive. Their children and grandchildren are alive

Maybe in 200 years when the passage of time eases the hurts...but not while there are living survivors. They visit many places that have seen horrors, but not recent ones. That would not be respectful to those who remember.

As far as paranormal activity goes, are people who work there discussing it? I don't think they want that sort of attention.

#18 Rhuen1

Rhuen1

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

and yet they went looking for Hitler.

and episode that bugged me, more so because they assumed it was Hitler's ghost, and if you were a ghost and not Hitler, and they kept asking questions assuming you were, chances are you wouldn't answer them; unless you had the power to kick them in the groin area.
The Fantasy/Sci-fi novel series begins, join Hollia and Rhulan as dark forces converge on Stratalia
Secrets of Aesperia book 1: Stratalia Conspiracy.
now available at Leanpub.

#19 Marlow

Marlow

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 478 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

and yet they went looking for Hitler.

and episode that bugged me, more so because they assumed it was Hitler's ghost, and if you were a ghost and not Hitler, and they kept asking questions assuming you were, chances are you wouldn't answer them; unless you had the power to kick them in the groin area.

.. Laff'd outta my Chair.. at how astute your point is!

Could not agree more.. and it's what went thru my mind at the time too.

#20 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

I imagine there are still concentration/death camps in eastern Europe. Not sure how the local authorities might see the invetigatins and Lord knows, the camp runners were known for doting "i" and crossing "ts", when it came to body count and how much "gas" was needed to kill x-number held up in a car, for sometime just how long, etc.Had 3 cousins that opened up several of the camps and to their death, none would talk about what they heard and saw. Traumamatic shock or mabe "things" were walking the grounds that should have stayed in their graves, I'll never know but have found references re: shapes beeing sighted, fired on, no effect.Way I see it, the way the unfortunates were killed and treated after death, no wondera alot might not find peace in the ground.

Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users