• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wizkid2u

wizkid2u

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:28 PM

When I logged in just now, I was shocked to read that I had last visited in September of 2007. I never really got into the new forum....and real life grabbed me around the scruff of the neck and shook me hard!

However, I received news today in a letter. Those of you who have been around the forums for a while might remember Mary, aka FiliaDeCiara or her pen name of Lightweaver. A lovely lady, always willing to discuss any subject gently and with grace. I am saddened to report that Dr Mary E Waldron passed away on Tuesday, March 2.

I was lucky enough to have my contact information in her address book, and her friends sent out an announcement. For more information on Mary, go to www.paigebyrneshortal.com then access Gran Diary Lent 2010.

Her death has reminded me of all those I count as dear friends, many of whom I have never met. Forever Knight has brought together a lovely, eclectic and well-spoken group of people, and I am thankful for all of you.

LYN

#2 StillPeridotEyes

StillPeridotEyes

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,188 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:58 PM

I remember her very well. I'm sad to hear of her passing. I can only pray for strength and healing for those she left behind.
'It's the same rain...'

#3 darkstranger

darkstranger

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:23 PM

I remember her fondly also, and am sorry to hear of her passing. Thank you for letting us know.

#4 stillSpindlewitch

stillSpindlewitch

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:19 AM

It's been a long time since I've logged on also. And when I did this morning, the first thing I see is this sad news. Yes, I do remember Mary and will miss her. Thank you for letting us know.

#5 StillPeridotEyes

StillPeridotEyes

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,188 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:07 PM

Amen.

'It's the same rain...'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users