4 replies to this topic

#1 ShiningPathofLight

ShiningPathofLight

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,114 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:42 PM

I checked on Barnes & Noble website and they say the DVD for this movie is available for *Pre-Order* only and won't be released until 6/22/2010. It must have been leaked on the Internet somehow because you can't buy the DVD and it hasn't been shown on TV yet or has it been shown in some other country already and I just don't know it?
Posted Image
"I don't care what I do when I grow up as long as I don't have to wear a suit and fly." Clark Kent-"Smallville"

#2 txlucky1

txlucky1

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,061 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:51 AM

I checked on Barnes & Noble website and they say the DVD for this movie is available for *Pre-Order* only and won't be released until 6/22/2010. It must have been leaked on the Internet somehow because you can't buy the DVD and it hasn't been shown on TV yet or has it been shown in some other country already and I just don't know it?

As far as I can tell, only reviewers have had access to copies.

Syfy member since April 1999

#3 ShiningPathofLight

ShiningPathofLight

Time Lord

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,114 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:35 AM

well anyway, it's a pretty good show, kinda weird, obviously, but alot weirder than I thought it was gonna be. The mini-series or pilot or whatever you want to call it does leave things wide open for a series, so I think they are hoping for some good numbers ratings wise. For me the supporting cast are what made it enjoyable, mainly Pizarro and Mark Twain, hope to see more of both if this goes to series.
Posted Image
"I don't care what I do when I grow up as long as I don't have to wear a suit and fly." Clark Kent-"Smallville"

#4 Morbius

Morbius

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:14 AM

It looks like Netflix will have it. They show a release date of 6/22/2010.

#5 johnkalli1990

johnkalli1990

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:22 AM

It looks that it has appeared in DVD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users