Photo

does anyone know how or why i cant find the 2nd season on dvd?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 obsessivekro

obsessivekro

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:05 PM

its a blast from the past coming back to this site when i used to spend so much time on here when i found this show. i couldnt remember my old s/n and password so i made another. hands down this was the greatest show ever and most cherished obsession. love doesnt describe how i feel about this show. i just recently bought the 1st season on dvdheh beats watch them on vhs and even trying to find where i put them all. but back to my original question after my rant i cant find the 2nd season now it wasnt the best season but thats only because of stupid alex but everything else about it was awesome. but i want it can anyone help me?

#2 axzanier

axzanier

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:46 AM

its a blast from the past coming back to this site when i used to spend so much time on here when i found this show. i couldnt remember my old s/n and password so i made another. hands down this was the greatest show ever and most cherished obsession. love doesnt describe how i feel about this show. i just recently bought the 1st season on dvdheh beats watch them on vhs and even trying to find where i put them all. but back to my original question after my rant i cant find the 2nd season now it wasnt the best season but thats only because of stupid alex but everything else about it was awesome. but i want it can anyone help me?

Season 2 has never been officially released in any country. Some Google searching should lead you to ripped DVDs, but that's about it. Your only other viable option would be to watch season 2 on Hulu.

Wish they'd get off their collective butts and release season 2. I know I'd buy a copy.

AXZ
The chick who taught me just about everything I know about burglary had a motto that went “faster’s better.” Yeah, you’ve heard it before. It worked for lots of things. Like getting in and out on a job. You don’t hang around once you have the booty to read War and Peace. You get the hell out of Dodge and enjoy the spoils of victory elsewhere.

At other times the phrase “patience is a virtue” is the one to follow. When planning a heist you gotta be patient, make sure you know all the potential traps and pitfalls before moving in to make the score. And, ya know what? It doesn’t matter what the prize is. Cash, jewels ... or someone’s heart.

--

So this guy by the name of von Goethe once said, "What does not kill me makes me stronger." It always made me wonder exactly how close to death this guy came or if he ever truly lost all the will to live. For to really understand, you have to stare down death, look his metaphorical, bad-*** self right in the eyes, and somehow still find a reason to go on living.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users