• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 neverbeenalone

neverbeenalone

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:23 PM

I am a 24 year old mother of two. I can remember every experience I have had since it all started at the age of 10.
From there, it has never ended. Everyday brings something new. Having delt with it for 14 years now, I have grow pretty used to it. But there are days when I don't have the strength to deal with it.
In my 14 year experience, I have seen 4 full body figures, 15-20 shadows, heard un-numerable voices, seen bright flashes of lights, been touched, sexually harassed, and had objects move right in front of my eyes. Throughout the next few days I will explain certain events, and I hope you will respond back with your experiences.
Thank you for reading, and I hope to be in tough with someone out there experiencing the same horror.

#2 ghosthunter1500

ghosthunter1500

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:13 AM

Don't explain, show video <_<
I might be lying, but I'm telling the truth

Posted Image

#3 HeidiAnn67

HeidiAnn67

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:39 AM

how does a ghost sexually harrass you?

Posted Image

#4 Jilla08

Jilla08

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:04 AM

I am a 24 year old mother of two. I can remember every experience I have had since it all started at the age of 10.
From there, it has never ended. Everyday brings something new. Having delt with it for 14 years now, I have grow pretty used to it. But there are days when I don't have the strength to deal with it.
In my 14 year experience, I have seen 4 full body figures, 15-20 shadows, heard un-numerable voices, seen bright flashes of lights, been touched, sexually harassed, and had objects move right in front of my eyes. Throughout the next few days I will explain certain events, and I hope you will respond back with your experiences.
Thank you for reading, and I hope to be in tough with someone out there experiencing the same horror.

I know that this is an incredibly sensitive subject, but I can't help but ask- have you ever gone to see a psychiatrist? Or if you're hesitant to be called out as "crazy", perhaps done any research on mental illness? There are a ton of chemical problems that can create much of what you've described. It's always best to rule everything out. Of course, maybe you already have- And if that's the case and you're just left with being tortured by, what I'm going to assume is probably something evil. If this is, indeed, paranormal, things like this don't just happen to people. They often have to be invited. Can you think of anything that occurred when you were 10 that would cause something like this to happen? Did you or anyone in your household have any seances, use a ouiji board or dabble in the occult? Also- have you ever sought out spiritual help? Perhaps you should get in touch with Keith Johnson- he's on here every so often- or you could contact him here.
"I dust a bit...in addition, I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

-A Confederacy of Dunces

#5 Jilla08

Jilla08

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

how does a ghost sexually harrass you?

Well, ghosts don't usually. They're called Incubus and Succubus. An Incubus is a male demon that attacks women and a Succubus is a female demon that attacks men. Just google those terms to learn more.
"I dust a bit...in addition, I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip."

-A Confederacy of Dunces

#6 HeidiAnn67

HeidiAnn67

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,853 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

I'm aware of Incubus and Succubus. I would call that rape,
not sexual harrassment. So I was curious how she was being "sexually
harrassed:

Posted Image

#7 Jilla08

Jilla08

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:23 PM

I'm aware of Incubus and Succubus. I would call that rape,
not sexual harrassment. So I was curious how she was being "sexually
harrassed:

Ahhh...sorry about that.

Well, from the stories I've heard they don't always rape. Some people experience groping/fondling, which would fall more under the harassment category.

Come to think of it....I have heard stories of non-demonic nasty spirits that grope, ect. I'll have to do some internet searching to see if I can find them.

*EDIT* It was a Paranormal State episode- "I am Six". I'm pretty sure there were references to the entity not just raping her but also groping ect.

I also remember the Warrens talking about a young woman haunted by a demon that was physically abused in many ways. The sexual molestation was not just limited to rape. I believe in that circumstance some form of seance was involved which resulted in the haunting.

-A Confederacy of Dunces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users