• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sherrysherry

sherrysherry

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

Since the Ghost Hunters gang has been Over There, crossing the Atlantic, haven't their experiences broadened beyond this side of the Atlantic? The TransAtlantic Paranormal Society=TAPS.
Yeah, too, they've been to California, sooo here's another handle--TransAtlantic/Pacific Paranormal Society--still comes out to TAPS. Just a thought ...
Sherry

#2 sherrysherry

sherrysherry

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:37 PM

posting this anew, don't know what happened to the previous one--

doesn't matter what other web offerings say about the Ghost Hunters, they were the First, they are still The Best
so there

still think they should change their name to TransAtlantic/Pacific Paranormal Society, they've been cross the Atlantic and out to the Pacific, no longer just an Atlantic side of otherly doings.

sherry

#3 JohnnyLaRue

JohnnyLaRue

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:13 AM

First?

#4 Dawkins

Dawkins

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:07 PM

doesn't matter what other web offerings say about the Ghost Hunters, they were the First, they are still The Best
so there

sherry

Isn't that like being the smartest Stooge?

#5 Stick28

Stick28

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 338 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:30 AM

Isn't that like being the smartest Stooge?

Yeah, or like being one of the "best and brightest of the Obama administration."
He who would surrender freedom to gain security deserves neither.

I invite you to visit my blog:
http://DefendYourRightsAmerica.com/

#6 genrefinity

genrefinity

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:35 PM

Yeah, or like being one of the "best and brightest of the Obama administration."

Ouch.
-Tony
"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***. And I'm all out of bubble gum."
Posted Image
WWW.GENREFINITY.NET
The Premier Destination For All Things Horror, SciFi, Fantasy and Pop Culture

#7 faustlove

faustlove

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:01 PM

Look what that got this guy . . .

Posted Image
I'm just "Fluido en miedo!"
Posted Image Posted Image A foolish consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds. Emerson
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." Galileo
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. George Carlin

#8 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:38 AM

Look what that got this guy . . .

Posted Image

Unfortunately he broke administrative rule #1: Never upstage the boss in public, especially if it shows how ignorant he is.

#9 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:20 AM

Since the Ghost Hunters gang has been Over There, crossing the Atlantic, haven't their experiences broadened beyond this side of the Atlantic? The TransAtlantic Paranormal Society=TAPS.
Yeah, too, they've been to California, sooo here's another handle--TransAtlantic/Pacific Paranormal Society--still comes out to TAPS. Just a thought ...
Sherry

But then they'd have to rebrand and change their acronym to TTPS. Then people will think they're The Toilet Paper Society, or some other silly thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users