3 replies to this topic

#1 mysterywriter012

mysterywriter012

Psychohistorian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13,539 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:08 PM

There is no way they can show actual footage of Area 51. As an army officer, even our generals and such cannot have access to it without the highest level of clearances. Sorry to disappoint, but there is just no way.

Posted Image

"If you don't have
heart, you have nothing." ~Wyatt Cain, Tin Man

#2 JJB54

JJB54

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:42 PM

Exactly spot on - I also have to laugh when people claim that they came out with "this (alien) technology" or that "alien video". People really are showing their lack of IQ when they believe this *****.

You could no more walk out of Area 51, then you could walk out of Fort Knox with a bar of gold from the vault. Just will NOT happen, no matter how much you want to believe other wise.

NOPE -> NOT going to happen.

There is no way they can show actual footage of Area 51. As an army officer, even our generals and such cannot have access to it without the highest level of clearances. Sorry to disappoint, but there is just no way.

#3 ninjagaijin

ninjagaijin

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

this was just an advertisement for the second season of the rediculous illuminati show 'warehouse 13'
AD BLOCK PLUS - https://addons.mozil...en-installation - add block for videos

#4 xPreatorianx

xPreatorianx

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

Ok this show was pretty horrible. It had huge amounts of speculation but nothing was fact. Also if your gonna say that someone found an alien video from Area-51 please at least make the creature look like something we have never seen. Instead you used the oldest cliche in science fiction for the video. Also something else to back your story up even though it's horribly false, and just Hollywood material is to use news sources. Release it to the news. I'm not talking about Fox, Cnn and co. Independent media. People that won't falsify news just to get hits on their show. Then allow that media to release it to the big ones like Fox. But there's no need in this case considering you guys have picked the most over used cliche alien footage in the history of human sci fi culture.

Also one good point about the show, you used kaku to talk about stuff. I'd listen to him over anyone.

Very underwhelming show so far. I have only seen teasers on the alien footage but unless you guys magically switch to a different alien I can already label false. Plus anyone who is old enough to hear about the lore on Area 51 will know any footage that is "supposedly out of there" is completely false. Area 51 is extremely secure and you would never leave unless you were  in a body bag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users