Photo

"Ghost Writer" Case is Fake (Here is how to do it)!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jowens203

jowens203

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

I just watched this episode that aired tonight 7/29.. Come on guys! I used to do this when I was a little kid with Polariod film. You all are looking too far into this. To re-create this all you need to do is as soon as the picture is taken, and the film pops out of the camera, take a blunt object (like a popsicle stick or something), and write on it before it develops! It looks exactly like their "ghost writing"....

#2 WhatHowdIGetHere

WhatHowdIGetHere

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:43 PM

Not only did they over-think it but they completely missed the fact that they debunked it... In the interview of the home owner he said the first pictures were blurs of light JUST LIKE the investigators RECREATED with their first attempts inside the house... they had a good recreation while in the truck... they didn'.t even try to recreate the light conditions of the truck in the house....as for the video there were soooo many cuts in it. It looks like the camera flickers for a second but between turning the camera off and turning it on you could spend hours or days doing whatever you want and it will look like a split second and nothing happened.... how do you think they shoot movies with special effects... I like the popsicle stick method though Ill have to try it.. I'm sure there is more than one way to skin this cat and THEY DID IT and totally missed that fact... A bunch of experts in a room does not always equal a think tank... Good God!!

#3 jowens203

jowens203

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:16 AM

Not only did they over-think it but they completely missed the fact that they debunked it... In the interview of the home owner he said the first pictures were blurs of light JUST LIKE the investigators RECREATED with their first attempts inside the house... they had a good recreation while in the truck... they didn'.t even try to recreate the light conditions of the truck in the house....as for the video there were soooo many cuts in it. It looks like the camera flickers for a second but between turning the camera off and turning it on you could spend hours or days doing whatever you want and it will look like a split second and nothing happened.... how do you think they shoot movies with special effects... I like the popsicle stick method though Ill have to try it.. I'm sure there is more than one way to skin this cat and THEY DID IT and totally missed that fact... A bunch of experts in a room does not always equal a think tank... Good God!!

Right.. Good points on the lighting, they pretty much had it, besides it's not a double exposure how the guy faked the pics. I just watched this episode again, and I think you can re-create the "light blurs" from his first pics by smearing the film with your finger.. It mainly just pushes the acid layer away (or one of the layers, I'm not a polaroid film expert lol) so it won't develop in that spot, it stays white. I'm trying to dig out an old Polariod camera to play around with and post a pic, but I don't think I have one anymore!

#4 WhatHowdIGetHere

WhatHowdIGetHere

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:42 AM

Right.. Good points on the lighting, they pretty much had it, besides it's not a double exposure how the guy faked the pics. I just watched this episode again, and I think you can re-create the "light blurs" from his first pics by smearing the film with your finger.. It mainly just pushes the acid layer away (or one of the layers, I'm not a polaroid film expert lol) so it won't develop in that spot, it stays white. I'm trying to dig out an old Polariod camera to play around with and post a pic, but I don't think I have one anymore!

I agree with you on the method he used. I watched it again also and figured out that he uses his fingernail. You can see the curves and squiggles in the "ghost letters" just like if you scratch letters into paint or something. He does it with his thumbnail as he turns it around or even holding it while "waiting for it to develop" (sleight of hand). My granddaddy could pull quarters from our ears and turn napkins into roses!!! LMAO
It's a shame this guy had so many people so worked up that he got to be on national TV... That shows how bright people in mass truly are... Gotta give him props though.... He did make a big splash with really nothing... Like the pet rock guy haha

#5 jowens203

jowens203

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:03 AM

I agree with you on the method he used. I watched it again also and figured out that he uses his fingernail. You can see the curves and squiggles in the "ghost letters" just like if you scratch letters into paint or something. He does it with his thumbnail as he turns it around or even holding it while "waiting for it to develop" (sleight of hand). My granddaddy could pull quarters from our ears and turn napkins into roses!!! LMAO
It's a shame this guy had so many people so worked up that he got to be on national TV... That shows how bright people in mass truly are... Gotta give him props though.... He did make a big splash with really nothing... Like the pet rock guy haha

I was thinking the exact same thing.. definitely fingernail squiggles on the one! I'm going to have to go spend 20 bucks on a camera tomorrow, just to post how easy this is to do... lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users