• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 robotmonstergoofyface

robotmonstergoofyface

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

Anyone have any idea what the tattoo on Joanne Kelly's ankle was? It definitely said something.

#2 SunKrux

SunKrux

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 02:16 PM

Not sure what it says on the inside, but on the outside of that same ankle she has an infinity symbol. You see that one in the S1 ep - Duped.

It's too small on screen to see what it says. Some have speculated that it's in Sanskrit or something. It's too small for me to read.

Posted Image
Joanne Kelly Live Journal comm
Got Sarcasm?
Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice!
avatar & sig banner by me - no snurching w/out permission!

Disclaimer: My comments are my opinion it is neither right or wrong. Nor is it meant to insult anyone who doesn't agree with it. It's just how I see things. I won't tell you, you're wrong for not agreeing with me, if you don't tell me I'm wrong for not agreeing with you. Also, I am not attacking anyone when I express my opinion. If my opinion offends you, that's your problem. Talk to me rather than reporting me & getting posts deleted. Thank you.

#3 NYCSciFiFan

NYCSciFiFan

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:46 PM

I thought the infinity symbol was a clue that it was Alice from the mirror, not the real Myka. The characters were talking about how when you set two mirrors up facing each other, you see infinite reflections, so I figured that was a giveaway.

I forgot to look and see if it appears after Myka's back in her body - did it turn up in last week's photo shoot?
- NYC

#4 SunKrux

SunKrux

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:57 AM

The infinity symbol is actually Joanne's tat as is the writing on the other side of that same ankle. You sorta get a glimpse of the infinity tat when she's walking down the stairs in the red dress.

I don't remember them saying anything about the infinity tat being the way to tell it was Alice. I just remember them talking about the tat being Joanne's.

Posted Image
Got Sarcasm?

Disclaimer: My comments are my opinion it is neither right or wrong. Nor is it meant to insult anyone who doesn't agree with it. It's just how I see things. I won't tell you, you're wrong for not agreeing with me, if you don't tell me I'm wrong for not agreeing with you. Also, I am not attacking anyone when I express my opinion. If my opinion offends you, that's your problem. Talk to me rather than reporting me & getting posts deleted. Thank you.

#5 NYCSciFiFan

NYCSciFiFan

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

Oh, I didn't know Joanne was a Lydia.

I thought the Duped closeup was a temporary tattoo.
Didn't notice the writing, sorry. Probably something really meaningful that she never wanted to forget.
- NYC

#6 SunKrux

SunKrux

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:37 PM

<_< Two tats do not make anyone "Lydia the tattooed lady". Lydia had WAY more tats. :) I don't know if Joanne has any more but the two on her right ankle.

I did cap the tatt but the writing was so blurry when I tried to blow it up to read it that I couldn't make it out. Darn.

Posted Image
Got Sarcasm?

#7 NYCSciFiFan

NYCSciFiFan

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:01 PM

I thought you ran her fansite - isn't there some way to ask about the tattoos?
- NYC

#8 SunKrux

SunKrux

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:44 PM

I run a live journal community, I suppose some would see it as a fan site. It is in no way officially sanctioned by her. I don't have any contact with her. I'm just a fan who wanted to have a comm for other fans of hers to hang out. :) <_<

Posted Image
Got Sarcasm?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users