4 replies to this topic

#1 SkyAnimal1

SkyAnimal1

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:20 PM

I was curious, since Reiki apparently can tap into people's latent psychic abilities, what would happen if a member of the Mary O clan learned Reiki, and what they could do with it.
Sky (Yes my real name, and since my concept of "Average Joe" has no secret identity or power, I can get away with giving away my personal information and not feel like I am revealing secrets to some bizarre enemy.)

#2 cflat28

cflat28

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:32 PM

I was curious, since Reiki apparently can tap into people's latent psychic abilities, what would happen if a member of the Mary O clan learned Reiki, and what they could do with it.

I dunno about that... I just thought that Reiki was just about drawing energy to heal or something. I don't really remember exactly...

#3 JJB54

JJB54

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:45 PM

Reiki is the BIGGEST SCAM out there. I've investigated this scam since 1990. I've PO's a lot of REIKI "MASTERS" with common sense approach that did more for their clients - > Then they did!

This just goes to prove MkB - is totally clueless about real PSI -vs- Scams.

Now don't get me wrong - > When Reiki is done correctly without the 'spiritual mumbo jumbo' - it is equal to "Touch Therapy" which has been proven to have some positive effects. But it's nothing more then "OVER PRICED TOUCH THERAPY" - yes over priced. This thing is ALL ABOUT $$$.

#4 HauntedByBob

HauntedByBob

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:25 PM

Considering I think Mary is a huge scam... absolutely nothing.

#5 SkyAnimal1

SkyAnimal1

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:00 AM

Dr. Oz has used Reiki in the operating room and his wife knows it. Major sports teams in New York have staff that know Reiki to help in treating injuries. The largest hospital in Texas has a whole section dedicated to Reiki. Philadelphia has a Reiki center.

For a scam, it sure seems to have fooled a lot of people in a lot of different areas. ;)
Sky (Yes my real name, and since my concept of "Average Joe" has no secret identity or power, I can get away with giving away my personal information and not feel like I am revealing secrets to some bizarre enemy.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users