• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FlimFlam69

FlimFlam69

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:53 PM

Kind of grainy, but I was wondering if this was real...

Shows kids in mexico playing with a soccer ball. One kid chases the ball near a a pole (telephone pole or street pole of some sort), and an "alien" reaching out to grab him from behind the pole.

The alien hides behind a pole, but the proportion of the pole seems thinner than the alien's body would be, suggesting to me that perhaps a portal or wormhole opened up behind it, and half ot the alien is sticking out trying to grab the kid and bring him through the portal?

#2 bhwnc

bhwnc

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

That was in District 9, not MExico!

#3 JJB54

JJB54

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 259 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:36 PM

It was already busted as a HOAX .... Sorry - Not real ... first reason why they had to make it so 'poor' - to hide the no small flaws.

Kind of grainy, but I was wondering if this was real...

Shows kids in mexico playing with a soccer ball. One kid chases the ball near a a pole (telephone pole or street pole of some sort), and an "alien" reaching out to grab him from behind the pole.

The alien hides behind a pole, but the proportion of the pole seems thinner than the alien's body would be, suggesting to me that perhaps a portal or wormhole opened up behind it, and half ot the alien is sticking out trying to grab the kid and bring him through the portal?

#4 marshal99

marshal99

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 196 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:32 AM

It was already busted as a HOAX .... Sorry - Not real ... first reason why they had to make it so 'poor' - to hide the no small flaws.

It was a hoax ? That was an old video but i remember it caused a huge buzz at the time it was reported and the mexican ufology expert went to investigate it and has shown the video in ufo conferences. Didn't really read anything about it being a hoax though.

http://www.rense.com...ral69/alien.htm

#5 JJB54

JJB54

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 259 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:01 PM

Really that's your answer ... "... it caused a huge buzz at the time ..." Do I need to remind you of the "ALIEN AUTOPSY"??? That was certainly " .. a huge buzz .." and it was told, after much "BUZZ" to be a hoax by the PRODUCERS.

WHAT HAPPENED TO: Critical Thinking, Analytical Thinking, Reasoning Skills and good old COMMON SENSE????

It was a hoax ? That was an old video but i remember it caused a huge buzz at the time it was reported and the mexican ufology expert went to investigate it and has shown the video in ufo conferences. Didn't really read anything about it being a hoax though.

http://www.rense.com...ral69/alien.htm

#6 ninjagaijin

ninjagaijin

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

they disappeared when people decided Independence Day was a good movie
AD BLOCK PLUS - https://addons.mozil...en-installation - add block for videos

#7 FlimFlam69

FlimFlam69

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:28 PM

Not that I don't beleive you, but do you have any footage or an article or something proving it was a hoax?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users