• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Quispunzel

Quispunzel

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:20 PM

I'm sure this question has been answered many times over the last several years. But I've never been able to locate it through vast amount of posts. Could someone please be kind enough to clue me in. Perhaps a basic "Where Are They Now" type thing. It's curious how ppl seem to just vanish off of this show, And you never know why.
i.e. Carl and his brother.

#2 0Phantom0

0Phantom0

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:13 AM

Brian and Donna where on GHI before they quit. Thought I read, that Donna had some health issues, and Brian wanted to spend more time with his faimly. Brian is going to be on a new show. Haven't heard what Donna is up too. Hopeful my informationj is up to date if not. The members on these forums can correct me.

#3 Fabuleux

Fabuleux

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:50 AM

Brian and Donna where on GHI before they quit. Thought I read, that Donna had some health issues, and Brian wanted to spend more time with his faimly. Brian is going to be on a new show. Haven't heard what Donna is up too. Hopeful my informationj is up to date if not. The members on these forums can correct me.

Health issues! How sad.. hopefully if its true they weren't too bad.

If Brian has a new show.. I can't wait to find out what that is!

Brian and Donna were two of my fav members back in the day. It makes me sad when cast members just up and disappear. (Though that new girl (she'll always be "new girl" to me) Kris should up and disappear because she's annoying...)
Josh Gates is super delicious~

(Avatar Artwork by Me~)

#4 ghosthunter1500

ghosthunter1500

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:38 AM

It speaks volumes that only j&g are the only ones from the original season
I might be lying, but I'm telling the truth

Posted Image

#5 WiiMarioHacker

WiiMarioHacker

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:31 AM

It speaks volumes that only j&g are the only ones from the original season

Actually, Steve is also.

#6 skywalker07

skywalker07

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:42 AM

Bad news... Brian and Donna are not getting along well. Lots of accusations from Brian and others about Donna faking medical issues.

I don't think the two are on friendly terms anymore.
Posted Image

#7 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:54 AM

I'm sure this question has been answered many times over the last several years. But I've never been able to locate it through vast amount of posts. Could someone please be kind enough to clue me in. Perhaps a basic "Where Are They Now" type thing. It's curious how ppl seem to just vanish off of this show, And you never know why.

I don't know about Brian and Donna, but Carl will be at an Edgar Allan Poe Memoriam in October:
Basic Information and Notes

Edgar Allan Poe Memoriam: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 2 to 3 p.m.

This event is to take place in front of the Providence Athenaeum Library, 252 Benefit Street, Providence, RI.

Recorded background music will be Nox Arcana.

Christian Henry Tobler, historian from Oxford, CT may read the Poe short story of his choice.

Cat Hainfeld will interpret E.A. Poe's poem, "Annabelle Lee."

Poems to recite will include E.A. Poe's "The Raven", "El Dorado", "To Helen", and Carl L. Johnson's, "Toast to Edgar Allan Poe."

Attendees receive a raven stamp, and black plumes will be distributed to the ladies.

There will be an apple cider toast offered to Edgar Allan Poe.

Following the main program, a brief tour of Edgar Allan Poe's Providence along Benefit to Church Street and Saint John's Cemetery will be offered.

Television appearance: On Sunday, October 10th at 10 p.m. {10/10/10 @10} event organizer Carl L. Johnson will be seen featured in the Animal Planet series, The Haunted, episode titled, "The Demon Light."

#8 ghosthunter1500

ghosthunter1500

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:05 PM

Actually, Steve is also.

no he found an out if he is smart he will not return
I might be lying, but I'm telling the truth

Posted Image

#9 cbrsarah

cbrsarah

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:52 PM

Actually, Donna did say what was wrong on an episode (I can't remember which). She had to leave GHI due to her Crohn's disease. This is a serious intestinal disorder that can be very hard to control.

As for Brian, being a new father at the time of his leaving GHI, I can understand it. Your first child and you don't want to miss a thing. I don't know if any of the investigative teams were being paid or not, but if not, I'm sure Brian wanted to get actual paid work to support his family. I've also heard somewhere that Brian and his spouse(?) had another baby. Not sure if this is true or not.

#10 MrsDemonologist

MrsDemonologist

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:30 PM

His brother, Keith, just went out for an evening stroll. Should be back soon. :D

I don't know about Brian and Donna, but Carl will be at an Edgar Allan Poe Memoriam in October:
Basic Information and Notes

Edgar Allan Poe Memoriam: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 2 to 3 p.m.

This event is to take place in front of the Providence Athenaeum Library, 252 Benefit Street, Providence, RI.

Recorded background music will be Nox Arcana.

Christian Henry Tobler, historian from Oxford, CT may read the Poe short story of his choice.

Cat Hainfeld will interpret E.A. Poe's poem, "Annabelle Lee."

Poems to recite will include E.A. Poe's "The Raven", "El Dorado", "To Helen", and Carl L. Johnson's, "Toast to Edgar Allan Poe."

Attendees receive a raven stamp, and black plumes will be distributed to the ladies.

There will be an apple cider toast offered to Edgar Allan Poe.

Following the main program, a brief tour of Edgar Allan Poe's Providence along Benefit to Church Street and Saint John's Cemetery will be offered.

Television appearance: On Sunday, October 10th at 10 p.m. {10/10/10 @10} event organizer Carl L. Johnson will be seen featured in the Animal Planet series, The Haunted, episode titled, "The Demon Light."

My, you do keep up on things, Dreamy. ;)

I've also heard somewhere that Brian and his spouse(?) had another baby. Not sure if this is true or not.

True. Brian and Michelle have two girls, 'Kenzie and Kylie.

#11 cbrsarah

cbrsarah

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:55 PM

Thanks for the update MrsDemonologist.

#12 MrsDemonologist

MrsDemonologist

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip