• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 peg1

peg1

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

Does anyone know if, when and what place they'll do for the new live show for 31 days of Halloween?

#2 Harry77

Harry77

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:53 PM

From GhostTVblogs

"The Syfy Schedule shows “Ghost Hunters Live!” on Halloween night from 7 PM to 1 AM.  Let the speculation Begin!"

http://ghosttvblogs.com

#3 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:14 PM

Awwww, and I won't be able to record it.

Anyhow, it sounds as they've overcome their shock of Collargate and are gearing up for some more fun. Maybe their rehearsing this year.

#4 RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:23 PM

That could explain where Steve and Tango have been.
Posted Image
Pull Grant's collar for the PICT website.

#5 Dano33

Dano33

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:42 AM

They should go to the Linda Vista hospital in LA California. They haven't been there yet, but the GA guys did a show from there. That place is very haunted.. I'd love to spend Halloween there.
Dano33

Posted Image

#6 JohnnyLaRue

JohnnyLaRue

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:54 AM

Judging from Jason's reactions to Grant's collar gag in 08; if Grant gets any item of clothing pulled this year... I predict Wedgiegate. :o

#7 skywalker07

skywalker07

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

I hope they do a Live show. Go back to the old days, like 06-08.

Bring in celebrities. Lot's of goofball antics. People accidentally walking into live shots.

Fake something. ANYTHING.

This is the backbone of the TV industry. It has suffered long enough without this.

A live show could turn around the economy. Right before elections too.

Besides, we're running out of things to talk about here.
Posted Image

#8 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:01 PM

Judging from Jason's reactions to Grant's collar gag in 08; if Grant gets any item of clothing pulled this year... I predict Wedgiegate. :o

Now that's entertainment! :D

I hope they do a Live show. Go back to the old days, like 06-08.

Bring in celebrities. Lot's of goofball antics. People accidentally walking into live shots.

Fake something. ANYTHING.

This is the backbone of the TV industry. It has suffered long enough without this.

A live show could turn around the economy. Right before elections too.

Besides, we're running out of things to talk about here.

They need to have someone get possessed. Possessions seem to be going well for other shows, and they always spark controversy. Grant would be a good one for this. He could become possessed and Jason could get him on the thermal imaging camera and the Pilgrim guys could do some quick overlay to it to show that he's really being possessed by a demon.

Or, they could simply make something float through the air. You'd think by now they'd have the skills with invisible line to make things move convincingly..... well, okay, so they don't seem to be improving that skill, but it is one they could exploit again and stir up a little drama with. Although, I like Johnny's wedgie ideal the best. :D

#9 skywalker07

skywalker07

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:17 PM

Now that's entertainment! :D

They need to have someone get possessed. Possessions seem to be going well for other shows, and they always spark controversy. Grant would be a good one for this. He could become possessed and Jason could get him on the thermal imaging camera and the Pilgrim guys could do some quick overlay to it to show that he's really being possessed by a demon.

Or, they could simply make something float through the air. You'd think by now they'd have the skills with invisible line to make things move convincingly..... well, okay, so they don't seem to be improving that skill, but it is one they could exploit again and stir up a little drama with. Although, I like Johnny's wedgie ideal the best. :D

Heck, I'm so desperate I would take a sheet on a fishing pole.

I like the wedgie idea too. Just as long as you get to see several feet of stretched undies. Grant talking in a high-pitched voice would be a plus.
Posted Image

#10 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:48 PM

Heck, I'm so desperate I would take a sheet on a fishing pole.

I like the wedgie idea too. Just as long as you get to see several feet of stretched undies. Grant talking in a high-pitched voice would be a plus.

OH! They could dangle something if front of the camera with a fishing pole. Maybe use the head from a Ken doll and paint it white.

Too bad they can't get a bug to land on the camera lens. That seems to be popular.

:lol: I can just hear Grant explaining what an EVP is with a voice similar to Mickey Mouse's.

#11 RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,883 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:52 PM

If they ever come to my area, I could have fun with the PA system on my ambulance.
Posted Image
Pull Grant's collar for the PICT website.

#12 NHScst

NHScst

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

Regardless of location, there will be a wrestler. What's the Syfy-mandated cross-promotion this year? Oh yeah, that's right...WWE SmackDown. Maybe they could have the cast of Beast Legends? They could have them "accidentally" walk through a portal to another dimension, never again to be seen on the network. It would be a nice, subtle way of letting them know their show has been canceled.

#13 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

If they ever come to my area, I could have fun with the PA system on my ambulance.

Oooooo.... that could be a lot of fun. :D

Regardless of location, there will be a wrestler. What's the Syfy-mandated cross-promotion this year? Oh yeah, that's right...WWE SmackDown.

If he jumps and runs like the one a few seasons ago then it would be worth it for the laugh value.

#14 WiiMarioHacker

WiiMarioHacker

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:38 PM

Too bad they can't get the President on there. Now THAT would be something, especially if the live show takes place down south in the former Confederacy. Imagine all the nasty EVP's they would get!

#15 JohnnyLaRue

JohnnyLaRue

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:21 AM

Regardless of location, there will be a wrestler. What's the Syfy-mandated cross-promotion this year? Oh yeah, that's right...WWE SmackDown. Maybe they could have the cast of Beast Legends? They could have them "accidentally" walk through a portal to another dimension, never again to be seen on the network. It would be a nice, subtle way of letting them know their show has been canceled.

What's a circus without a clown.

#16 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:11 PM

What's a circus without a clown.

GH after Brian left?

#17 JohnnyLaRue

JohnnyLaRue

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

GH after Brian left?

Well, they had the comedy duo of Tango and Steve to fill that role. Too bad it takes two of them to produce a 1/4 of the comedy Brian provided.

#18 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:19 PM

Well, they had the comedy duo of Tango and Steve to fill that role. Too bad it takes two of them to produce a 1/4 of the comedy Brian provided.

Too true. But those two seem more buffoonish than clownish, though I do have to admit the Tiara incident was good comedy. The silly bets remind me of a couple of high school kids on summer vacation that are bored out of their minds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users