• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ElliottLuke

ElliottLuke

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:44 AM

After seeing the Dune on the sci-fi channel, I was excited when I heard they were making an earthsea series. At least the Dune series bears a resembelance to the books. This "Earthsea" abomination resembles the Books by LeGuin like I resemble Tom Cruise (I dont). If the characters were not named Ged, Ogion, and Tenar I would have though I was watching a late morning show on TBS (not enough skin for that). I am trying to schedule a colinoscopy with my doctors so I dont have to be in the house when this gebbeth knocks on my TIVO. In have to go now, I need to call my wife to have her erase it...........now

#2 TwiceWise

TwiceWise

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:32 PM

After seeing the Dune on the sci-fi channel, I was excited when I heard they were making an earthsea series. At least the Dune series bears a resembelance to the books. This "Earthsea" abomination resembles the Books by LeGuin like I resemble Tom Cruise (I dont). If the characters were not named Ged, Ogion, and Tenar I would have though I was watching a late morning show on TBS (not enough skin for that). I am trying to schedule a colinoscopy with my doctors so I dont have to be in the house when this gebbeth knocks on my TIVO. In have to go now, I need to call my wife to have her erase it...........now

I could not agree more. This program was such a disappointment.

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

.................................................................................................................................Arthur C. Clarke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users