18 replies to this topic

#1 DwightSchrute

DwightSchrute

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:38 AM

The "Big News" That Kris Williams is hinting at is that she is the new GHI case manager which will also now include the duty of going along on reveals with Barry.

#2 iaboy

iaboy

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:07 PM

What's the "Big News"???? Oh, ya, kk.

#3 tonebone5150

tonebone5150

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:09 PM

I was wondering why on this last show (wed oct 6th) Kris kept suggesting that her and mr ed investigate separately.Firstly Kris should know that is a big no-no with taps,investigating alone.Has someone in the form of seabisquit stolen her(kris')thunder? Does Kris realize the being sent to GHI from GH is a death sentence? And when you get a get a BOOB job,does that also make your *** and your forehead larger also?

#4 Casper17

Casper17

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:33 AM

Kris and Barry are the new GHI Team Leaders? Has that transition happened very quickly or are we more than just one season behind on this side of the pond?

#5 tonebone5150

tonebone5150

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

Kris and Barry are the new GHI Team Leaders? Has that transition happened very quickly or are we more than just one season behind on this side of the pond?

She is just a case manager like Brandy was.But if you notice ,giving the past as an example,whenever a GH member went to GHI,it wasn't to long afterward that they left the show.Kris is getting big,so Jason and Grant need to bring in some new "eye candy".This time they brought it in for Steve,in the form of Adam.I think Adam and Britt need to be together.See how long Britts "Redneck"shows itself again.

#6 marshal99

marshal99

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 196 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:53 AM

So now we'll have that fat perv Joe Chin checking her out instead. ;)

#7 tonebone5150

tonebone5150

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

HAHAHA Just hope ole thunder thighs Kris doesn't wear corduroy on any hunts.That noise would scare anything within a 5 mile radius.Plus the heat from those cellulite encased sausages will have every F.L.I.R. WITHIN 100FT GOING OFF.They had to hire an extra to walk behind her and lather on cocoa butter between her thighs to keep the fire marshall happy.
Then there is the no high heel clause.With each resounding cheek landing the heels tend to have the same per square inch pressure load as a pile driver setting the abutments on a major land bridge project.And that forehead...You'd think when the Doctors finished the Frontal lobotomy they'd give her a free 1000 follicle implant coupon to cover up that theater screen.Rock On.

#8 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:19 PM

Someone asked her on her facebook page recently if she is the new case manager on GHI and she replied and said it wasn't true. I don't think she is the case manager and I don't know if she is on the team permanently but she was with the team for a while recently and might be filming with them now wherever they are. She also tweeted while she was away with them that she was hoping her new "situation" was permanent so I have no idea what that means. Perhaps she is only helping out for a few episodes or part of the season.

Either way GH and GHI's ratings are so bad lately I have my doubts either series will get a new season. You never know though. Syfy might be desperate enough that they hold on for a little while longer hoping to milk it for all it's worth.

Also, someone should mention to Kris that when she wears tight shirts to show off her boobs it also shows off her gut and love handles and it ain't flattering. Just saying.

#9 Casper17

Casper17

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:30 PM

Either way GH and GHI's ratings are so bad lately I have my doubts either series will get a new season. You never know though. Syfy might be desperate enough that they hold on for a little while longer hoping to milk it for all it's worth.

If the ratings are that bad in the US, maybe they should broadcast some newer episodes over on this side of the pond and the ratings might increase.

#10 Casper17

Casper17

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:27 PM

On a serious note, if a seventh series has been commissioned there's enough episides to show more than six without repeats.

#11 GhostyDad

GhostyDad

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:42 AM

HAHAHA Just hope ole thunder thighs Kris doesn't wear corduroy on any hunts.That noise would scare anything within a 5 mile radius.Plus the heat from those cellulite encased sausages will have every F.L.I.R. WITHIN 100FT GOING OFF.They had to hire an extra to walk behind her and lather on cocoa butter between her thighs to keep the fire marshall happy.
Then there is the no high heel clause.With each resounding cheek landing the heels tend to have the same per square inch pressure load as a pile driver setting the abutments on a major land bridge project.And that forehead...You'd think when the Doctors finished the Frontal lobotomy they'd give her a free 1000 follicle implant coupon to cover up that theater screen.Rock On.

Your language is hurtful and inappropriate. Why is it right or necessary to be so nasty to a person like that? If she has actively hurt you or a loved one, I think it's worth revealing that info and maybe we can support your angry words out of some sense of revenge. But really, what you're doing is not right, plain and simple. She is on TV, but is still a human being and deserves basic respect. Your words have consequences, and maybe it's just a karma thing, but it's wrong.

Besides, if you feel so strongly why choose the anonymity of the Internet to either bash someone you don't know, or mask your identity to bash someone you do know?

#12 DwightSchrute

DwightSchrute

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:07 PM

Someone asked her on her facebook page recently if she is the new case manager on GHI and she replied and said it wasn't true.

It is true. Her contract doesn't allow her to comment on the matter until it is officially announced, and she is honoring that although it would have been better to find away to respond without lying. Aren't we supposed to trust these people as investigators?

Wow, I got that last part out and kept a straight face.

#13 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 255 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:11 AM

It is true. Her contract doesn't allow her to comment on the matter until it is officially announced, and she is honoring that although it would have been better to find away to respond without lying. Aren't we supposed to trust these people as investigators?

Wow, I got that last part out and kept a straight face.

She isn't the new case manager. She is co lead investigator with Barry...that was her big secret

#14 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:34 PM

She commented that she was the case manager for a short time before being promoted to co-leader so I guess it was true at first

#15 ParaMacGyver

ParaMacGyver

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:33 AM

She commented that she was the case manager for a short time before being promoted to co-leader so I guess it was true at first

Back in season one Kris joined the team to fill in for Donna who was case manager before Brandy but this was temporary, Kris joined the team this season as co-lead and not as a case manager.

#16 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:06 PM

Now she's saying (on twitter yesterday) that Barry is the leader and that she is his right-hand man (2nd in command I guess). This girl doesn't seem to know what the hell is going on.

#17 Saxman1

Saxman1

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 367 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:02 PM

The "big news" is she got another set of plastic gooshy balls put in. And their bigger then the last. As for her job, I don't think anyone knows what their really doing on this show. It's whatever will get us to tune in, and if it means more boobs, and less Chin, then hey, we go with more boobs.
I think we need more women on the show to really put more spark in it, and make it more interesting. I mean, they never see anything, and it's always the same thing. They need to bring that goofball Brian back just for some comic relief. He's probably unemployed and looking for a job.
I guess we are lucky they haven't started getting really desperate and bring in people like the Atlanta Housewives, or wrestlers or, some other "actors" that nobody has heard of before. I mean, what's next for these ghost chasing shows, midgets? When all else fails, bring on the midgets, or some old washed up rocker like Meatloaf.
Hey, I know, bring on Ted Nugent, and maybe some other really washed up rockers like the lead singer from Quiet Riot, or some other band that needs exposure to resurect their "career". Hey, how about bring in the whole group from the new Celebrity Rehab to chase the ghosts while their detoxing off of truckloads of God knows what. Now that's entertainment!

#18 VanessaLyra

VanessaLyra

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:51 AM

No, Kris is the new leader with Barry.

#19 Saxman1

Saxman1

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

No, Kris is the new leader with Barry.

Why would she be the new leader of anything? Let's be honest here. She cute, and she lists her occupation as "actress", for whatever reason, but it does make you wonder what all is scipted. And she's friendly enough, and I would love to explore dark, damp places with her, but she has very little knowledge in anything technical and her vocabulary is limited. She needs to be able to lead a group, and then speak accuately to the property owners. I think it's a bad move.

She's just not qualified. They should bring in Andy and Brian. Both guys are great and funny. What happened to what's his name with the spikey hair, the guy that was Robs sidekick? Man, they sure move alot of people in and out of this show.I'm still waiting for some new Dresden files-Much better fiction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users