• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 SciFiSeph

SciFiSeph

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:05 AM

So I noticed, on the most recent episode for the current season of Ghost Hunters this past wed, October 6, 2010, while the team was investigating the Milton School,
there was a point when Jason and Grant were downstairs investigating the Boiler room, while sitting in some chairs recording evps and observing, suddenly a loud crash and pop, followed by a supposed "spark" off camera caught their attention, during the moment where Grant receives a call from another team member on his walkie talkie. The camera is angled at Grant during this point, and if you look off behind him in the background, you can see Jason's shadow where he is sitting in a chair by the wall across from Grant...a few seconds after Grant gets the call on the walkie talkie, if you look at Jason's shadow on the wall, you can obviously see the shadow of some sort of object quickly falling to the ground at the same time, seemingly making the loud noise that catches Jason and Grants attention. The shadow of the object also seems to be either behind, or relatively close to where Jason is sitting...so them not being able to discover what had made the noise, sort of seems unlikely...not entirely sure what to make of it. Did anyone else catch this? And what's you're take on it? When it came to the evidence reveal at the end of the episode, Jason and Grant had no mention of seeing the shadow on the wall, so I'm assuming they either missed it, or that discovery wasn't aired? Has anyone else seen anything further on it?

Thanks for your input!

#2 WiiMarioHacker

WiiMarioHacker

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:33 AM

If you notice, they didn't reveal the moan that Britt and Joe discovered. Same with last week with the whole Atlantis/Comet experiment. Grant said how that was the weirdest experience ever, yet it was not brought fourth to the client.

As for the moan and Atlantis/Comet experience, they were both on the production tapes, which you clearly see Jason & Grant using to show evidence.

#3 nursecindy

nursecindy

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:51 AM

So I noticed, on the most recent episode for the current season of Ghost Hunters this past wed, October 6, 2010, while the team was investigating the Milton School,
there was a point when Jason and Grant were downstairs investigating the Boiler room, while sitting in some chairs recording evps and observing, suddenly a loud crash and pop, followed by a supposed "spark" off camera caught their attention, during the moment where Grant receives a call from another team member on his walkie talkie. The camera is angled at Grant during this point, and if you look off behind him in the background, you can see Jason's shadow where he is sitting in a chair by the wall across from Grant...a few seconds after Grant gets the call on the walkie talkie, if you look at Jason's shadow on the wall, you can obviously see the shadow of some sort of object quickly falling to the ground at the same time, seemingly making the loud noise that catches Jason and Grants attention. The shadow of the object also seems to be either behind, or relatively close to where Jason is sitting...so them not being able to discover what had made the noise, sort of seems unlikely...not entirely sure what to make of it. Did anyone else catch this? And what's you're take on it? When it came to the evidence reveal at the end of the episode, Jason and Grant had no mention of seeing the shadow on the wall, so I'm assuming they either missed it, or that discovery wasn't aired? Has anyone else seen anything further on it?

Thanks for your input!

I caught that also, it was so obvious????? Why didn't they see that?  I wonder why when they were reviewing the evidence that they did not see it?  I wonder if they read these forums and go back and review the evidence again?  What do you think, or does anyone know how to get in touch with the team, to give them a heads up to review this again?
Thanks

#4 raypd69

raypd69

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:56 PM

Its Jason dropping his walkie talkie, look at the rectangular shape of the object. Also note the fact the camera guy deliberately puts Grant into a 1 shot allowing Jason to pull the stunt. I still cant see how everyone missed the voice singing before Joe & Britt heard the very obviously human footsteps.

#5 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:01 PM

Its Jason dropping his walkie talkie, look at the rectangular shape of the object.

It's just Jason's arm coming down from his chin in reaction to the sound. In the shots prior to that, Jason isn't holding a walkie talkie. In the shot prior, you see him with his left hand to his chin (empty) and the flashlight in his right hand which is rested on his upper leg...no walkie talkie. If you watch carefully you hear the sound and then the shadow drops (his arm swinging down) Pause it AS SOON AS you hear the sound start...then look at the back wall. No shadow yet, if you start frame advancing, it's only after that that the shadow begins to move down. On the youtube you can see his hand out, just the fist portion at the same angle as the shadow on the back wall.

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#6 cubuffalo

cubuffalo

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 314 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:54 PM

all i see him holding is a flashlight. i think you are just making stuff up because i donít see anything remotely resembling what you are talking about.

Trust me if i saw what you say is there i would be all over it and calling then frauds.
World of Warcraft Night Elf females are the sexiest race in the game. The pic i want to post would prob get me banned. :-)

Posted Image

#7 SciFiSeph

SciFiSeph

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:13 PM

all i see him holding is a flashlight. i think you are just making stuff up because i don't see anything remotely resembling what you are talking about.

Trust me if i saw what you say is there i would be all over it and calling then frauds.

Who exactly and what event in this forum are you talking about?

#8 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:23 PM

Its Jason dropping his walkie talkie, look at the rectangular shape of the object. Also note the fact the camera guy deliberately puts Grant into a 1 shot allowing Jason to pull the stunt. I still cant see how everyone missed the voice singing before Joe & Britt heard the very obviously human footsteps.

all i see him holding is a flashlight. i think you are just making stuff up because i don't see anything remotely resembling what you are talking about.

Who exactly and what event in this forum are you talking about?

cubuffalo is responding to raypd69's post.

#9 DogBitez

DogBitez

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:09 AM

I'm wondering why the figure leaning against the window (seen through the doorway) wasn't addressed by the GH team. This is during Britt and Joe's investigation. At about the 15:30 mark in the show (approximate). What is that? What am I seeing?   Milton.jpg

#10 sPPoookEe

sPPoookEe

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:46 AM

I caught that also, it was so obvious????? Why didn't they see that? I wonder why when they were reviewing the evidence that they did not see it? I wonder if they read these forums and go back and review the evidence again? What do you think, or does anyone know how to get in touch with the team, to give them a heads up to review this again?
Thanks

right at this same time ( about 22nd minute on my DVR) i caught a shadow as grant is peering out a doorway toward a drinking fountain.. there is a very obvious shadow and very slight disturbance in the video that seems to ' pan' across the frame right in front of the drinking fountain.. it's like something ' invisible' walks in thru the doorway, but it's not totally invisible because the video catches its energy trail somehow - like looking thru water or something... this was *right* as he was talking into his walkie-talkie. is this what you're talking about??

#11 bhwnc

bhwnc

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:56 AM

Trust me when I say you are not finding any actual evidence missed by the team. I'm not saying they are looking for any real evidence, but if there was something obvious, they'd catch it. What you are seeing is "matrixing" caused by pixels and your TV.

#12 DogBitez

DogBitez

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:01 PM

Trust me when I say you are not finding any actual evidence missed by the team. I'm not saying they are looking for any real evidence, but if there was something obvious, they'd catch it. What you are seeing is "matrixing" caused by pixels and your TV.

Actually, rather than "evidence", I was wondering if there had been a production staff member in the hall. Which would lead one to believe that a lot of sound contamination and shadows come from too many people on scene. Evidence is the last thing I expect to see on this show. Posted Image

#13 ghosthunter1500

ghosthunter1500

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:35 PM

Actually, rather than "evidence", I was wondering if there had been a production staff member in the hall. Which would lead one to believe that a lot of sound contamination and shadows come from too many people on scene. Evidence is the last thing I expect to see on this show. Posted Image

According to Britt in a recent interview there is no one but the team in a building during filming :unsure:
I might be lying, but I'm telling the truth

Posted Image

#14 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:33 AM

According to Britt in a recent interview there is no one but the team in a building during filming :unsure:

Hmmmm..... I guess the production crew doesn't exist then Posted Image I think Britt needs to rethink that statement because it makes him sound just a wee bit like an idiot.

#15 sPPoookEe

sPPoookEe

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:40 AM

roger that. BUT ( there's always a BUTT), a shadow is not matrixing.. there was a shadow on the small porcelain water fountain in the hall... was it someone behind grant? maybe.. but i don't think so... the interference after the shadow, yeah, that could have been matrixing..

#16 ghosthunter1500

ghosthunter1500

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:31 AM

Hmmmm..... I guess the production crew doesn't exist then Posted Image I think Britt needs to rethink that statement because it makes him sound just a wee bit like an idiot.

:lol: Yeah, the Macneils proved that wrong. <_<
I might be lying, but I'm telling the truth

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users