3 replies to this topic

#1 Gemini55

Gemini55

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:39 AM

In case you've never seen the Dresden Files (which you should because it's the second best example of series getting cancelled early behind Firefly) I was rewatching it tonight and Joanne Kelly plays a vampire named Bianca in a tremendous episode.
Another actress i recognised is a blonde that has a role in Witchblade.
I just love the subculture of actors and actresses who play in these sci-fi,creature feature type series and films.
They're far better actors than the so-called 'a' list tv people like Jennifer Anniston who get the big bucks.
Anyways Dresden Files is wonderful and Kelly has a hot and steamy love scene with Harry.

#2 SunKrux

SunKrux

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:26 AM

It was her portrayal of Bianca that hooked me on her as an actress. She frellin' ROCKED as Bianca. Joanne is the main reason I started watching WH13. :D

Posted Image
Joanne Kelly Live Journal comm
Got Sarcasm?
Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice!
avatar & sig banner by me - no snurching w/out permission!

Disclaimer: My comments are my opinion it is neither right or wrong. Nor is it meant to insult anyone who doesn't agree with it. It's just how I see things. I won't tell you, you're wrong for not agreeing with me, if you don't tell me I'm wrong for not agreeing with you. Also, I am not attacking anyone when I express my opinion. If my opinion offends you, that's your problem. Talk to me rather than reporting me & getting posts deleted. Thank you.

#3 Gemini55

Gemini55

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:07 AM

It was her portrayal of Bianca that hooked me on her as an actress. She frellin' ROCKED as Bianca. Joanne is the main reason I started watching WH13. :D

She really is good in it. Shame the show got cancelled .She would have been a recurring character.

#4 SunKrux

SunKrux

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:59 AM

She really is good in it. Shame the show got cancelled .She would have been a recurring character.

As sad as I am that DF got cancelled, if it had survived, it might have made it difficult for Joanne to be Myka. As much as I like Bianca, I rather enjoy seeing her as Myka now. :D

Posted Image
Joanne Kelly Live Journal comm
Got Sarcasm?
Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice!
avatar & sig banner by me - no snurching w/out permission!

Disclaimer: My comments are my opinion it is neither right or wrong. Nor is it meant to insult anyone who doesn't agree with it. It's just how I see things. I won't tell you, you're wrong for not agreeing with me, if you don't tell me I'm wrong for not agreeing with you. Also, I am not attacking anyone when I express my opinion. If my opinion offends you, that's your problem. Talk to me rather than reporting me & getting posts deleted. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users