• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mauwdee

mauwdee

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:41 PM

Wondering if anyone else has heard of the Zone of Silence in Northern Mexico. People claim seeing UFOs, weird lights, electronic equipment going nuts, large amounts of meteor rocks, animals being different or larger than usual in this area, and people saying that a lot of space debris is attracted to this spot. People claim this area being similar to the Bermuda triangle and that it's the same latitude as the Bermuda triangle. I was wondering where do you go to make suggestions to the destination truth team and was wondering if anyone else has heard of this zone of silence.

#2 seakist

seakist

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:16 PM

Enjoying checking out everyone's suggestions for future episodes of DT!!!

You can contact DT through this helpful address from http://joshuagatesfa...s-requests.html and they will probably pass your idea on to the producers. I know someone else posted back in early Oct asking for an address so her daughter could write to Josh Gates and I just couldn't remember the web address for this helpful fan-site so apologies for the delay in getting the information posted to the forum.

Destination Truth
c/0 Ping Pong Productions
7574 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles CA 90046

#3 MUHAHA

MUHAHA

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:53 AM

I wouldn't compare it to the Bermuda Triangle since the Bermuda Triangle has been proven not to be paranormal. The events around the triangle are caused by deep sulfur deposits on the ocean floor that erupt and cause tidal waves and throw off meters, mess with radios and the exhaust causes older planes from the WW2 era to crash.

#4 rickymartin4545

rickymartin4545

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:11 AM

Wondering if anyone else has heard of the Zone of Silence in Northern Mexico. People claim seeing UFOs, weird lights, electronic equipment going nuts, large amounts of meteor rocks, animals being different or larger than usual in this area, and people saying that a lot of space debris is attracted to this spot. People claim this area being similar to the Bermuda triangle and that it's the same latitude as the Bermuda triangle. I was wondering where do you go to make suggestions to the destination truth team and was wondering if anyone else has heard of this zone of silence.

Yap i heard this. The zone of silence is quite interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users