• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 noglitter

noglitter

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:49 AM

That is really going to take away from the original Ghost Hunters show with moving Kris to GHI. To tell you the truth, I don't watch GHI, that much. I mean, now the original shows cast is down to Jason, Grant and Steve. After awhile, it takes too much away from the show. If people leave for one reason or another, there isn't much sometimes that can be done about that, but moving over to a similar show, I don't know, it doesn't make sense. And no, it's not going to make me want to watch GHI that much more and I will probably watch Ghost Hunters, less. Over the years, whomever is making the changes, is making them for the worse, not the better. Ghost Adventures may become my favorite show of this type now. My wife feels the same way.

#2 MedeaWitch

MedeaWitch

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:39 AM

Good Bye and Good Riddance. Too bad that she is just shunted off to the GH knock-off. She is just another bimbo. Doesn't really effect me as I do not watch the show that much anymore.

So it really is "whatever...."
Some ghosts now prefer to be called APPARITION AMERICANS

#3 SomethingWithTEETH

SomethingWithTEETH

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:52 AM

the rejects go to GHI... Agreed just another bimbo! she wont last long
You Are Bound By The Limits Of Your Imagination A Soap_dish \ Mi|kboNz Production
"Something With "TEETH"

#4 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:44 PM

Her website says she is the co-leader of GHI. What a joke.

#5 RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,885 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:24 PM

That's like saying she is the co-captain of some summer league baseball team.
Posted Image
Pull Grant's collar for the PICT website.

#6 kormath

kormath

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:33 AM

That's like saying she is the co-captain of some summer league baseball team.

Didn't you guys see the love-sick puppy dog eyes she was making at Barry during the Halloween special. She's moving to GHI to be with him, it's the 2nd part of her surprise she was talking about on her twitter page. Her and Barry have a lil sumfin sumfin goin on, the lucky *******.

#7 rbredmond

rbredmond

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 493 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:58 AM

Kris is certainly a much better investigator than Steve (run from every bug) and Tango (run whenever Steve does) are. Love 'em to death, but that's the truth.

Kris never ran from anything, even when she was put somewhere to investigate totally alone.

With her gone, unless Jason and Grant tighten the rope of control, it's going to start looking more like a comedy than an investigation.

God bless.

RB

#8 rbredmond

rbredmond

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 493 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:00 AM

noglitter - "Over the years, whomever is making the changes, is making them for the worse, not the better."

I agree.

Donna, Andy and Brian were jokes and should be gone, but some of the other changes they've made make no sense.

Am wondering, because of the egos involved at the top, if you tick one of the leaders off, if you're gone, and that's a lousy way to run a ship.

God bless.

RB

#9 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

Didn't you guys see the love-sick puppy dog eyes she was making at Barry during the Halloween special. She's moving to GHI to be with him, it's the 2nd part of her surprise she was talking about on her twitter page. Her and Barry have a lil sumfin sumfin goin on, the lucky *******.

Nah, Barry is dating an Austrian lady and couldn't be bothered with a silly annoying girl like Kris. She already revealed the second part of her secret which is that she is now the co-leader of the team. It's like the blind leading the blind over there. Her ego is going to swell even more now.

#10 MedeaWitch

MedeaWitch

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 385 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:34 PM

Nah, Barry is dating an Austrian lady and couldn't be bothered with a silly annoying girl like Kris. She already revealed the second part of her secret which is that she is now the co-leader of the team. It's like the blind leading the blind over there. Her ego is going to swell even more now.

Like her uhhhh..... Never Mind
Some ghosts now prefer to be called APPARITION AMERICANS

#11 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:37 PM

Like her uhhhh..... Never Mind

HAHA!

#12 MissingK8

MissingK8

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:46 AM

i guess i'm the odd woman out here, but it's gotten so i prefer GHI to GH. steve has become a farce, tango has his head waaayy up steve's nether parts, grant and jason just don't seem to care any more...

kris is ok, imo. she's downright butch compared to steve who is just a joke now with his screaming at everything. the choice of the halloween show was poor; i find the GHI sites more interesting.

bimbo? i don't know her, so i can't say. maybe some of you guys are just wishing you did know her. just saying.
God is a kid with an ant farm.

#13 lighthousewatcher

lighthousewatcher

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:07 AM

I was watching The Halloween Special as saw under her Name Investigator GHI I was WHAT :blink::o she's Leaving? or had Left i liked her on Ghost Hunter's Thank Goodness we Still have Steve and Tango. I wish Kris Williams Luck on her New Assignment
Posted Image

#14 Blkops

Blkops

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:28 PM

J & G probably moved her to GHI because all of the fuss has been over her boobs and butt...and not them. No loss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users