• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sevin

sevin

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:23 PM

This show sounds fascinating, and I would love to watch it, but whenever I try to watch an episode, I get a message that says "We're sorry, but the clip you selected isn't available from your location. Please select another clip."

I have Verizon FIOS internet service and I live in Dallas Texas. Is there anyone else from Dallas or surrounding cities who is unable to watch? Where do you have to reside to be able to watch these episodes? By the way, this doesn't just happen with Riese: Kingdom Falling. I get it for any clip I try to view. I figure there must be something wrong with my configuration that's causing this. Help?

#2 Mjm4gx

Mjm4gx

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:37 PM

Hm...Did you try to watch it on Hulu?

#3 sevin

sevin

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:59 PM

Thanks for that. I'd never heard of Hulu. Yes, I am able to watch them on Hulu. I didn't realize the episodes were so short. Not one of them are even 10 minutes long.

Why would SyFy bother to make them available from their own web site if they can't be viewed there?

#4 Mjm4gx

Mjm4gx

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:55 AM

Most people can watch it on Syfy no problem. Most likely, your computer and/or browser just doesn't run whatever video software Syfy uses.

#5 sevin

sevin

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:24 PM

I don't think that's it. I have tried from every computer in my house, three Linux systems, a Windows XP Pro, a Windows Vista, and a Windows 7 laptop. I get the same error on all of them.

#6 Mjm4gx

Mjm4gx

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:15 PM

which browser?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users