22 replies to this topic

#1 CLHanssen0069

CLHanssen0069

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:12 PM

I am wondering why is Robb Demarest not coming back on the new season of GHI? What happened to him?
Christopher Logan Hanssen
President of The BloodRayne Sarah Kerrigan Liberation Front
"Quiet, I'm good at this!"
" I got bowel in my hair!" BloodRayne
"It doesn't take a telepath to know what your thinking!" Sarah Kerrigan
"Autobots, transform and roll out!" Optimus Prime

#2 rbredmond

rbredmond

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 493 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

He's got an open page on Facebook. Just type in his name.

He said they were making changes to the show he didn't like, so he left.

Personally, I can't believe anyone at SyFy was dumb enough to put Barry (run at every little sound) Fitzgerald in charge of the team. I'm thinking this will be their last season, cause he'll make the show a laughing stock.

#3 Dreamsinger

Dreamsinger

Muppet of Science

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,099 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:11 PM

I am wondering why is Robb Demarest not coming back on the new season of GHI? What happened to him?

Depends on who you listen to and believe, but the main reason is a disagreement of how things were to be run.

Britt was suppose to replace him, but because he can't speak professionally when it counts, he was dropped. Now Barry is up to the plate. Since I don't get to watch I guess I'll never know if it turns out to be as humorous as I think it may be.

#4 Blkops

Blkops

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:01 PM

Depends on who you listen to and believe, but the main reason is a disagreement of how things were to be run.

Britt was suppose to replace him, but because he can't speak professionally when it counts, he was dropped. Now Barry is up to the plate. Since I don't get to watch I guess I'll never know if it turns out to be as humorous as I think it may be.

I agree with you Dream...I personally think that Barry likes to hear himself speak...but,
what the hey? He and Kris will continue the love fest in Europe!! Should be interesting to see how many times her hair is pulled over there!

#5 MD070

MD070

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:29 PM

If I were a ghost I wouldn't be pulling Kris Williams hair,.. I'd be pinching and groping other areas on her...:D

#6 dukeman100

dukeman100

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:35 AM

He's got an open page on Facebook. Just type in his name.

He said they were making changes to the show he didn't like, so he left.

Personally, I can't believe anyone at SyFy was dumb enough to put Barry (run at every little sound) Fitzgerald in charge of the team. I'm thinking this will be their last season, cause he'll make the show a laughing stock.

I understand that GHI and GH are different and SYFY channel owns GHI and all the rights to the show. They didnt like the ratings so they replaced some people. Britt went on the radio to say how unfair it was that they got fired and magically he has also been removed from the series... I never liked the original cast of GHI but I really dont like change... I think the whole show has gone commercial. I wont be watching anymore... So if your reading SYFI.... You lose....

#7 Blkops

Blkops

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:09 AM

I understand that GHI and GH are different and SYFY channel owns GHI and all the rights to the show. They didnt like the ratings so they replaced some people. Britt went on the radio to say how unfair it was that they got fired and magically he has also been removed from the series... I never liked the original cast of GHI but I really dont like change... I think the whole show has gone commercial. I wont be watching anymore... So if your reading SYFI.... You lose....

Dukeman...both shows are owned and produced by a company called Pilgrim...NOT SyFy..btw.

#8 MD070

MD070

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

Pilgrim is a Jay and Grant company correct Blk?

#9 kwmbakl

kwmbakl

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

Pilgrim is a Jay and Grant company correct Blk?

Jay and Grant are employees of Pilgrim. Usually given credit as Executive Producers. The man behind Pilgrim Productions, however is Craig Piligian.

#10 MD070

MD070

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:35 PM

Ahhh I see ty kw.

#11 Shelle1959

Shelle1959

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:46 PM

I liked Robb and miss seeing him on the show.

#12 Blkops

Blkops

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:37 AM

Jay and Grant are employees of Pilgrim. Usually given credit as Executive Producers. The man behind Pilgrim Productions, however is Craig Piligian.

I'm sure that they were listed as Executive Producers only so that if the show ever won
an Emmy, they would qualify to get one! ;)

#13 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 253 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

Robb at one time said he fired himself...btw he no longer has a facebook page at all. He deleted that some time ago...Britt got fired from saying something not so nice in a internet interview...but he still appears at all the events that GH and GHI have.. he is one of the ones that put them together...it just says he is a former member...I myself might not watch any more GHI after Britt 6 or 7 episodes air...

#14 Shelle1959

Shelle1959

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

Thanks for the update on Robb's FB page. I wondered why I couldn't find it.

#15 RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:43 PM

It's the beginning of the end of paranormal shows. Most Haunted is gone, Ghost Lab won't be back another season and Paranormal State appears to be going off the air. It's only a matter of time before the Ghost Hunter franchise goes the way of the dodo bird.
Posted Image
Pull Grant's collar for the PICT website.

#16 Martok

Martok

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:15 PM

It's the beginning of the end of paranormal shows. Most Haunted is gone, Ghost Lab won't be back another season and Paranormal State appears to be going off the air. It's only a matter of time before the Ghost Hunter franchise goes the way of the dodo bird.

Syfy could capitalize on that. They could have a show about people who look for the ghosts of old ghost hunting shows.
I've finally done something no one has ever done. I found the lost kitty of Atlantis.

#17 n5tiflk

n5tiflk

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:00 PM

Thanks for all the info guys I to was wondering what happen to Rob. But I am guessing that more of the same for Brandy and Ashley. I never did like Brandy’s voice but she was a very good investigator and never got scared.

#18 Anev

Anev

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:05 PM

That's upsetting, is it true? I'm behind a year which I was catching up on when I was doing a quick search on the show and saw him gone from the current listings. If Berry isn't canned and takes over hosting, I think I'll just delete the episodes I missed and remove it from my DVR. Berry is a joke, the show was really good except for him which is why I had to stop watching in the first place.

#19 JakeDodds

JakeDodds

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

Just so ya'll know, Paranormal State will no longer be on because Ryan is said to have pancreatic cancer. Not trying to spread rumors or anything. Just google his name and that should come up. Maybe once he receives treatment the show will be back.

#20 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

Just so ya'll know, Paranormal State will no longer be on because Ryan is said to have pancreatic cancer. Not trying to spread rumors or anything. Just google his name and that should come up. Maybe once he receives treatment the show will be back.

This is not even news anymore... Paranormal State has been off the air for over a year now and it was Ryan's doing.. he said he was done.. Then this year he announce that he can cancer...
And this has what to do with Ghost Hunters and the topic of Robb?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users