35 replies to this topic

#1 DzInER

DzInER

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:13 PM

To whom it may concern in the CASTING Department,

I was so excited about GHI restarting and being able to what a "mommy" show instead of a "kid" show. I have 3 children 8 and under and grew up in a haunted house so I love to watch Taps and GHI.

I am NOT happy you seem to have replaced Robb Demarest with Kris Williams. SERIOUSLY????
I like her she is cute but that choice is ridiculous. I think Everyone loves Barry and his accent, and his Realness but changing up the team to make it more "pretty" was NOT a good idea.
We want talented knowledgeable Ghost Hunters not the Jersey Shore cast.

Bring back Robb!!!

enough said!

Monica Osteen

#2 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 256 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:32 PM

I was so excited about GHI restarting and being able to what a "mommy" show instead of a "kid" show. I have 3 children 8 and under and grew up in a haunted house so I love to watch Taps and GHI.

I am NOT happy you seem to have replaced Robb Demarest with Kris Williams. SERIOUSLY????
I like her she is cute but that choice is ridiculous. I think Everyone loves Barry and his accent, and his Realness but changing up the team to make it more "pretty" was NOT a good idea.

Bring back Robb!!!

enough said!

Monica Osteen

I couldn't have said it any better.

#3 wildme

wildme

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:09 PM

I hope they get rid of Susan Slaughter!!!! of all the other people that has been on the show, she is by far the fakest!!!!

#4 sheltervolunteer

sheltervolunteer

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:09 PM

Bring back Robb!!!

enough said!

Monica Osteen

#5 sheltervolunteer

sheltervolunteer

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

I agree! Ghost Hunters and GHI are my mid-week "getaway" from the mundane. I was also very
surprised that Robb was not on the show. I like Barry and the others but I really thought Robb
did a wonderful job being the team lead and hope he will be back soon. The show just isn't
the same...like having Ghost Hunters without Grant. Please bring him back.
Thanks for your time,
DJ in IL

#6 BrandyGreen

BrandyGreen

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:28 PM

I quit, Robb was fired. Neither of us will be returning. Thanks for the support though.
How the hell do I change this username!?

#7 Catnipthyme

Catnipthyme

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:16 AM

I quit, Robb was fired. Neither of us will be returning. Thanks for the support though.

So sad to hear that :( . I thought the way the cast was set up last year had the right chemistry.
Posted Image
Life! It has it's ups and downs.

#8 softbrwneyes

softbrwneyes

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:12 AM

When i watched the first episode, Robb, Brandy.. was not on ...and now i find out....the show was cheesy.....turned it off in the first 10 mins....i will not be watching GHI.. anymore...to revamp a show that the producers think will jump ratings, good luck...i believe that is what TLC said on john & kate.... I really liked the old show, and cast... it was my downtime from a hectic 12 hr work schedule.

#9 Cathy105

Cathy105

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

Hi Brandy,
well as you can see we all miss you. I really liked you as an investigator.
I also agree bring back Robb. Why was he fired? IMHO when they start changing
casts etc you can see the show not lasting to much longer.

Cathy

#10 Nannaofone

Nannaofone

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:25 AM

Bring back Robb!!!

enough said!

Monica Osteen

I agree!! Bring back Robb!!!

#11 sloupowers

sloupowers

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:18 AM

i agree myself, the original cast with robb, brandy, ashley, joe chin, barry, and paul was the best cast. I'm probably the only person that really doesn't like kris, and go ahead and hate, but we are all entitled to our own opinions. I like Britt with GHI too. But i mean susan and kris, you have got to be kidding, i will admit kris isn't as annoying on GHI as she is with GH but still i can't stand her. You think the changes were for the better and they weren't, it was actually for the worse, i mean are you trying to get rid of the show or not. If you are, well, your definitely on the the right track. Whatever happened to Karl? he wasn't even given the chance, and he was probably one the best cast members between the both ghost hunting shows. I'm sorry i use to be so excited about the show but with all good members gone i could careless, BRING BACK ROBB AND BRANDY, GET RID OF SUSAN AND KRIS!!

#12 craykclan

craykclan

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 256 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

i agree myself, the original cast with robb, brandy, ashley, joe chin, barry, and paul was the best cast. I'm probably the only person that really doesn't like kris, and go ahead and hate, but we are all entitled to our own opinions. I like Britt with GHI too. But i mean susan and kris, you have got to be kidding, i will admit kris isn't as annoying on GHI as she is with GH but still i can't stand her. You think the changes were for the better and they weren't, it was actually for the worse, i mean are you trying to get rid of the show or not. If you are, well, your definitely on the the right track. Whatever happened to Karl? he wasn't even given the chance, and he was probably one the best cast members between the both ghost hunting shows. I'm sorry i use to be so excited about the show but with all good members gone i could careless, BRING BACK ROBB AND BRANDY, GET RID OF SUSAN AND KRIS!!

I couldn't agree with you more... Karl was never given the same chance that Susan had. He was great on the one and only show that he was on and did a great investigation with Robb. I think they kept Susan just because of her gender and wanting to atrack male viewers..

#13 kwmbakl

kwmbakl

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:46 PM

Ummm, that is not even close to the original cast. The originals were Robb, Andy (Andrews), Brian (Harnois), Barry, Shannon (Sylvia) and Donna (Lacroix)

#14 dlwright63

dlwright63

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:48 PM

Well you got to admit Kris Williams has some great zonkers sticking out there :) Now all they need to a few nip shots and the rating will rise for sure. I hear shes pretty wild on the road also :)
"Did you hear that?"

#15 cubuffalo

cubuffalo

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 314 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:47 AM

lol guess you forgot about Andy and Brian and Donna.... they were the original cast.

oh Brandy you were my favorite. i like your style and approach.
World of Warcraft Night Elf females are the sexiest race in the game. The pic i want to post would prob get me banned. :-)

Posted Image

#16 eyesore

eyesore

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

I guess in hind sight you could see someone was going to get cut. Once GHI brought bradford on that gave the team two tech people. By bringing on bradford that gave pilgrim the chance to remove Robb and move Barry to lead.

#17 VanessaLyra

VanessaLyra

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:50 PM

There's no way you and Robb back to the show?

#18 echoviewer

echoviewer

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

I agree, the show seems "dead" - :lol: this season. No feeling of them being a team. Never any interaction between Kris and any of the other members - except, of course, Barry. :o But I do enjoy the locales.

#19 lauramudd

lauramudd

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:27 PM

AMEN!!! I loved Rob's professionalism, as well as Brandy's and Dustin's. The show just isn't as appealing now.

#20 lauramudd

lauramudd

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:27 PM

AMEN!!! I loved Rob's professionalism, as well as Brandy's and Dustin's. The show just isn't as appealing now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users