• Please log in to reply
388 replies to this topic

#1 atrain7769

atrain7769

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:00 AM

I have been watching the new season of GHI. I have been noticing been noticing where ever Barry is at Kris is right there from riding shotgun to the ghostly location. To investigating together, sitting together, flirting hardcore with him in last weeks episode to sitting next to him while reviewing evidence. She's attached to the mans kilt it seems to me. Is anyone else seeing this?

#2 atrain7769

atrain7769

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:32 AM

I have been watching the new season of GHI. I have been noticing been noticing where ever Barry is at Kris is right there from riding shotgun to the ghostly location. To investigating together, sitting together, flirting hardcore with him in last weeks episode to sitting next to him while reviewing evidence. She's attached to the mans kilt it seems to me. Is anyone else seeing this?

When is GHI going to go to a concentration camp? I was stationed in Germany for a couple years and I visited Dachau the biggest concentration camp in Germany very creepy and sad place if there is ghosts anywhere it would have to be there

#3 eronline

eronline

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:40 AM

On another thread/board, someone suggested an investigation at Auschwitz and judging by the responses, most people considered it to be a bad idea, some calling it distasteful. YMMV of course.
"Reality Is Just a Crutch For People Who Can't Handle Science Fiction"

#4 kwmbakl

kwmbakl

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

Hmmm, does that mean that Jason and Grant secretly have a thing going too? :unsure:

As for any of the concentration camps, IMHO, that would be off limits. The same could be said of Ground Zero, the prison camps associated with the Baatan death march or any place too close in history to the present.

#5 cobbiebean

cobbiebean

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 467 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:32 AM

kris looks just plain awkward doing a reveal at the end of the show... thank goodness they have gone to some pretty cool locations to hunt, that is about the only thing that has kept my interest so far this season... i want to enjoy this show but its gone from bad to worse... just sayin'

#6 SomethingWithTEETH

SomethingWithTEETH

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

LOL Kris is no prize....i dont think Barry is all that... i think i have seen better looking heads on beer! Blah!!!!
You Are Bound By The Limits Of Your Imagination A Soap_dish \ Mi|kboNz Production
"Something With "TEETH"

#7 atrain7769

atrain7769

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:11 PM

LOL Kris is no prize....i dont think Barry is all that... i think i have seen better looking heads on beer! Blah!!!!

I agree, this was a topic amongst drunk friends. I figured I would ask the question here to see if the masses could agree or disagree. Mystery shot for the Loser!

#8 hillbilleter

hillbilleter

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:08 PM

Kris announced their engagement on the GH season ender.

#9 SomethingWithTEETH

SomethingWithTEETH

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:49 AM

Missed That Part!!! LOL This is so laughable.... The two eggheads are ment for eachother!!
You Are Bound By The Limits Of Your Imagination A Soap_dish \ Mi|kboNz Production
"Something With "TEETH"

#10 selkie1

selkie1

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:08 AM

There does definitely seem a connection there, though I don't see it as one way. He seems quite taken with her.

#11 selkie1

selkie1

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:09 AM

Missed That Part!!! LOL This is so laughable.... The two eggheads are ment for eachother!!

Seriously? I must have been in the kitchen for that one. Seriously?????

#12 Ephesians612

Ephesians612

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:01 PM

Really??? With each other?? What was the name of that episode or investigation so I can watch it online again? The only "secret" revealed during the season I know of was her move to GHI. However, I too, do notice that they have a very good relationship with each other but that doesn't prove anything else.

#13 JoyceAnn22

JoyceAnn22

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

[quote name='Ephesians612' date='27 January 2011 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1296165667' post='6908122']
Really??? With each other?? What was the name of that episode or investigation so I can watch it online again? The only "secret" revealed during the season I know of was her move to GHI. However, I too, do notice that they have a very good relationship with each other but that doesn't prove anything else.
[/quote

HUH? Really? That one is leaving me scratch my head........Wow.

#14 manheimer

manheimer

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 420 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:52 PM

do you guys ever try some that may work like making a voice stuff that can only work with ghost and not yours?
hello to everybody and hello world.

#15 kwmbakl

kwmbakl

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:02 PM

do you guys ever try some that may work like making a voice stuff that can only work with ghost and not yours?

Can I move my rubber duck to the banana patch? :blink:

#16 JS956

JS956

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 419 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

They're not engaged. The person that posted that was just joking.

#17 JoyceAnn22

JoyceAnn22

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

I am really confused. :huh:

#18 DJGurg

DJGurg

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:43 PM

Barry seems to have all the luck with the ladies. Are we talking love interest for GHI? Ha! Must be that European appeal.

#19 eronline

eronline

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:46 AM

Barry seems to have all the luck with the ladies. Are we talking love interest for GHI? Ha! Must be that European appeal.

As Barry said, they're after his lucky charms.
"Reality Is Just a Crutch For People Who Can't Handle Science Fiction"

#20 khobar

khobar

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:04 PM

As Barry said, they're after his lucky charms.

By the way he's known to run away from activity, are you sure he has any?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users