Photo

BEING HUMAN 1x02 - "There Goes the Neighborhood" (Part 2)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate & Discuss (23 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you rate this episode?

1. Excellent (10 votes [43.48%])

Percentage of vote: 43.48%

2. Good (9 votes [39.13%])

Percentage of vote: 39.13%

3. Average (2 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

4. Fair (2 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

5. Poor (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,219 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

I just love the way she floats down the staircase:
Posted Image
I think I'm in love! :wub:

I am truly enjoying this series. The characters are growing as they learn how to deal with each of their own 'uniqueness', as well as the audience gaining knowledge of their backgrounds.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#22 MD070

MD070

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

There is a British version that is the same yet different,..I think it is 'on demand' in cable.

#23 Mreen

Mreen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 18,026 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

Yes, the British version is the original , and it's fantastic. See if you can find the original pilot with the mostly different cast too, the station aired the pilot and passed on the show, and fans went mad and sent the pilot viral around the world. Its not out on DVD, and they recast two of the actors (ghost girl wasn't available and they wanted to change the vampire myth from mysterious ancient society to more mundane evil) but it's what got the world wide petition made resulting in the UK series, and eventually this one.

The US one grows a bit and isn't a bad show, despite some clunker issues in this ep. I'm hoping other countries will do their own versions as well, I'd like to see another take on it.

UK also has a teen spin off show, Becoming Human starting. (Pilot was on web as several webisodes). You should watch the first 3 UK seasons before starting it, if you want to see the origin of one character first. Their seasons are pretty short, so it wouldn't take much longer than watching one season of Supernatural <g>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users