4 replies to this topic

#1 foxmyth7

foxmyth7

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:08 AM

well it's offical the show got canceled i'm bummed out now there still some myth and creatures they would of done and they go and canceled it i hope ur happen this is one chance to see something cool and now it's over i really enjoyed the show wasn't a fan on how they made the dragon but the rest was still cool to me i want the show to come back :(

#2 Dconlly

Dconlly

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:24 AM

well it's offical the show got canceled i'm bummed out now there still some myth and creatures they would of done and they go and canceled it i hope ur happen this is one chance to see something cool and now it's over i really enjoyed the show wasn't a fan on how they made the dragon but the rest was still cool to me i want the show to come back :(

You should use this as an opportunity to expand your horizons. You could do your own internet research on mythical creatures you wish to explore and then develop what you think they would look like with a photo-editing software. This is all that they did.

#3 mick01

mick01

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:19 PM

IT SAD THAT THE SHOW GOT CANCELLED SEEMS THE SYFY HAS BEEN DOING THIS ALOT OF GOOD SHOWS

BUT here a disclamer the dragon they came up with was really lame for obvious reasons
they said that the things were mytholical sorry that is not a valid answer and they know it firs place the dinosaurs never existed except some evolutionist
mind for the last seen dragon was seen in england in 1800s ad and there is a place one time i forget where at but they had the head of a
dragon hanging in front of some church then there is the pickled baby dragon in a jar that is real in first place
and then the story of the three guys getting tossed in a furnace well that was not a furnace but a fire breathing dragons this is told in the book of
danial or how about the stories that marco polo when he went to china he saw dragons towing carts in gengis kahn capital huh
then the best one is about the story of beowolf the creature was a teriped aka small dragon that the mad scientist call a carnosaur
the dragons neverdied out but in some idiots mind set to promote that we evolved from chemicals the odds are so high like
94 trillion to the trillionth power says that it is not possible just like the smallest motor is very small about the size of a protozoa and it can has a
tail that can revolve at 100000 rpms and it can reverse said tail this is the smallest motor namely electric motor
for evolution is about one thing only its called social darwinism or the ten planck ot the communist manifhesto to pervert the american world as we used to know it

#4 foxmyth7

foxmyth7

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:38 AM

u know what ur right dconlly and mick01 we can expand our horizon and get clearer facts aboutthe creatures because the show was cool until they ended it so badly mostly the dragon was a disaster i would of made a better dragon and maybe more creatures we didn't get to see the mermaids, the cyclops, the pegasus and all they could show i bet we can make it better

#5 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:21 PM

Uhhhh..was that supposed to be "beast' or "breast"? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Attached Files

Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users