• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 LisainNM

LisainNM

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:33 PM

Why has Jason lost so much weight? Has he been ill? He's starting to look way too skinny.
The past is never dead. The past isn't even past. William Faulkner

#2 SomethingWithTEETH

SomethingWithTEETH

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:06 AM

Maybe he just doesnt want to be part of Fat America.
You Are Bound By The Limits Of Your Imagination A Soap_dish \ Mi|kboNz Production
"Something With "TEETH"

#3 selkiesiren

selkiesiren

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:30 AM

I think Jason looks fantastic! He has lost a lot of weight and appears to be toning up. I am sure he decided to get healthy so he could do a better job. Being overweight has no good advantages at all, unless you live in a country where food is scarce and then you do need to maintain extra body fat to survive. He does not look skinny to me at all. He looks fit and toned, best I have ever seen him. He looks a thousand times better with dropping the unnecessary weight. Some of the other members could do the same on GH and GHI for health reasons and pleasant appearance.

#4 eronline

eronline

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:33 AM

Speaking of appearances, does it seem like Grant was clean-shaven for the first couple of seasons but in the last few, he went for a unshaven, five o'clock shadow look but then in last night's show, he went for the clean look again.
"Reality Is Just a Crutch For People Who Can't Handle Science Fiction"

#5 supergrrlx

supergrrlx

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:47 AM

I think he looks great, good for him!

#6 TheWritingWriter

TheWritingWriter

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

I think Jason looks fantastic! He has lost a lot of weight and appears to be toning up.

I agree with you too - he looks much, much better now. Nothing wrong with wanting to be healthy and not carry around a lot of extra weight. Good for him to have the willpower to change his lifestyle.

#7 greenman49

greenman49

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:57 AM

Why has Jason lost so much weight? Has he been ill? He's starting to look way too skinny.

Because he's gone all Hollywood and can afford a good trainer. lol

#8 spookeykeykey

spookeykeykey

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:20 AM

Because he's gone all Hollywood and can afford a good trainer. lol

DING DING DING DING DING!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!! It's because Jason has gone HOLLYWOOD!!!

Ghosts?!? We don't need no stinkin' ghosts! We're Jason and Grant!! Trust us 'cause we've been on TV for years!!

B)

#9 greenman49

greenman49

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:46 AM

DING DING DING DING DING!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!! It's because Jason has gone HOLLYWOOD!!!

Ghosts?!? We don't need no stinkin' ghosts! We're Jason and Grant!! Trust us 'cause we've been on TV for years!!

B)

Any old anarchistic ; Punk rockers out there? " to quote " The Au Pairs! It's Obvious! lolPosted Image

#10 greenman49

greenman49

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:54 AM

Any old anarchistic ; Punk rockers out there? " to quote " The Au Pairs! It's Obvious! lolPosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users