• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheBirdman

TheBirdman

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:44 PM

Who here agrees with me that if SyFy can show Doctor who marathon why cant they do that for talkes from the crypt and dark shadows starting from episode one and all the way till after wille turns to the warewolf and barnobus comes in and play every episod and whats with it not showing LEXX anymore or that movie i forgot they showed on here about this guy getting chased and alll i remember is that he runs into an ally and sees a brick wall with posters on it and he like breaks through it and gets sucked into it and near the end he is on a beach on a billbord or something like that id love it if SyFy would put these shows back on the air and if anyone knows the movie im talking about please reply back to me cause im looking for it on Netflicks and cant find it also i think theres a movie where these kids chase a girl through the school and she falls out of the window and dies and they say dont ask dont tell and tin the middle of the movie theyt start dieing and there is a white poodle in the mocrowave cause its one of the kids from way back then that lost his mind and started killing eeryone to shut em up so they wouldnt telkl iof i can ge tthat name of the movie to id appreciate it

#2 2manyNamedChris

2manyNamedChris

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:13 PM

I remember seeing this so long ago as a kid. I used to be in netflix, i put some of them in my q and was surprised how many eps are in dark shadows. If they did do a marathon it would take months at 24hour no breaks showings. Do you know that johnny depp is going to be in dark shadows the movie? I'm curious on how that will turn out. he might pull it off, might not. But than again...i couldn't picture heath ledger doing joker but he was amazing. so only time will tell.

#3 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,209 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:12 AM

There were over 1,000 episodes of Dark Shadows.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#4 TheBirdman

TheBirdman

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:54 PM

I remember seeing this so long ago as a kid. I used to be in netflix, i put some of them in my q and was surprised how many eps are in dark shadows. If they did do a marathon it would take months at 24hour no breaks showings. Do you know that johnny depp is going to be in dark shadows the movie? I'm curious on how that will turn out. he might pull it off, might not. But than again...i couldn't picture heath ledger doing joker but he was amazing. so only time will tell.

I know i loved Barnabas Collins he was kick a ss and the dude who played count patofie and way the hell to many roles and i mean they can show dark shadows for like 3 or 4 hours a day for a week or 4 days outta a week they do that with doctor who and s hit like that and twilight zone well why not this good soap Oprah. and they decided not to make the dark shadows cause well yes johnny is good actor and all but comeone why ruin the classic they realize it wont be the same and alot of people complained it would ruin it and i agree it will it wont be the same like weith keith ledger i mean come on they had 2 movies in one on the batman 2 face and joker nuh ah its joker himself then its 2 face and riddler and then ivey freeze and stuff after penguin and cat woman first and i cant remember that movie i described in the previous post i delivered papers and ssaw it al the time but forgot the name of it id wanna watch it again on Netflix if i can find it

#5 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,209 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

I'm hoping syffy will run Dark Shadows marathons before the new film is released.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#6 BeiBei

BeiBei

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

Please, Syfy, even if you show a few episodes of the original Dark Shadows every day that would be great!!! I LOVED watching the show after school (I would hurry home to see it). I don't think Tim Burton will do justice to the original shows. The previews look campy and silly. Depp is a great actor, but he's no Jonathan Frid. In honor of Frid's passing and as a tribute to the fine actors in the show, please start running the soap opera. Thanks!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users