• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

The wiki page for this week is:

Posted Image
Dark Angel
Click the image to jump to the page.

Each week the wiki will feature the page of a series for fans to review and reminice.

As a part of the neverending battle against spam, the wiki is by invitation only. Registration instructions can be found on the main page of the wiki.

Posted Image

"I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I've got absolutely no problem leaving the exact same way."

#2 eber322

eber322

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:21 AM

Mmmmm Dark Booty..... Allllllgh....

Posted Image
Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.
Posted Image

#3 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:53 PM

The wiki page for the week of March 20th is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Adventures of
Brisco County Jr.

Each week the wiki will feature the page of a series for fans to review and reminice.

As a part of the neverending battle against spam, the wiki is by invitation only. Registration instructions can be found on the main page of the wiki.

Posted Image

"I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I've got absolutely no problem leaving the exact same way."

#4 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,735 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:27 AM

What is 'Scifion'?

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#5 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:07 AM

What is 'Scifion'?

http://scifiontv.com

I just added the ".com" to the header of the thread.

Posted Image

#6 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,735 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:31 AM

Thank you for the clarification.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#7 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:58 PM

The wiki page for the week of March 27th is:

Posted Image

Isis

Posted Image

#8 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 10:47 PM

The wiki page for the week of April 3rd is:

Posted Image

The Gemini Man

Posted Image

#9 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:08 AM

The wiki page for the week of April 10th is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The X-Files

Posted Image

#10 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:23 AM

The wiki page for the week of April 17th is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Buck Rogers
in the 25th Century

Posted Image

#11 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:51 AM

The wiki page for the week of April 24th is:

Posted Image

Kindred: The Embraced

Posted Image

#12 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:04 AM

The wiki page for the week of May 1st is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kolchak: The Night Stalker

Posted Image

#13 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

The wiki page for the week of May 8th is:

Posted Image

The Fearing Mind

This series featured a young Katee Sackhoff.

Posted Image

#14 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:49 PM

The wiki page for the week of May 15th is:

Posted Image

Early Edition

Each week the wiki will feature the page of a series for fans to review and reminisce.

Posted Image

#15 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:25 AM

The wiki page for the week of May 22nd is:

Posted Image

Topper

Each week the wiki will feature the page of a series for fans to review and reminisce.

Posted Image

#16 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:11 AM

The wiki page for the week of May 29th is:

Posted Image

THe Dresden Files

Posted Image

#17 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:36 AM

The wiki page for the week of June 5th is:

Posted Image

The Greatest American Hero

Posted Image

#18 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:43 PM

The wiki page for the week of June 12th is:

Posted Image

The Outer Limits

Posted Image

#19 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:00 AM

The wiki page for the week of June 19th is:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Prey

Posted Image

#20 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

The wiki page for the week of June 26th is:

Posted Image

Eli Stone

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users