• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ndebrabant

ndebrabant

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 02:44 AM

I for one do not understand why the 3rd season seems to be so hard toget or see on screen. I know Sony was disapointed in sales, but that was mostly their own fault in how they marketed it and what they gave fans. (Which was next to nothing) But right now, Chiller isn't running any season 3 episodes. Crackle had the for awhile, but now they don't. HuLu too. I'm not sure or maybe there is, someplace that is showing all three season on Tv. I just don't know why we in the U.S.A. are being denied that pleasure. I'm sure the are legalities I don't understand within Sony. Sometimes I think I could run their DVD section better than the suite that is in charge now. To buy Season 3 can cost up to $120.00 or more. I wish I could find out about some of these things, but I don't know how. I'll get off my small soapbox now. Thank You.
Stay out of the sun, keep away from sharp sticks, you'll live forever, that is supposed to be the deal."
I don't tan. I don't burn. I implode.
First night, first feeding, you wake up so hungry, you'll do anything for the blood you need. Take anyone. Enemy, friend, lover. If your first kill isn't human, you don't hunger for humans.
You have to understand that every drop of blood has your whole life in it. It's just not our food. It's the way we feel life. Imagine if you could know someone's soul just by sharing blood. Everything you know, everything you are, transformed into touch and taste. Imagine the temptation to take just one sip. One sip and then another and another, to take them inside you and know every secret, to let them know yours, to be them. That's why it's such a tough habit to break.

#2 StillPeridotEyes

StillPeridotEyes

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

I for one do not understand why the 3rd season seems to be so hard toget or see on screen. I know Sony was disapointed in sales, but that was mostly their own fault in how they marketed it and what they gave fans. (Which was next to nothing) But right now, Chiller isn't running any season 3 episodes. Crackle had the for awhile, but now they don't. HuLu too. I'm not sure or maybe there is, someplace that is showing all three season on Tv. I just don't know why we in the U.S.A. are being denied that pleasure. I'm sure the are legalities I don't understand within Sony. Sometimes I think I could run their DVD section better than the suite that is in charge now. To buy Season 3 can cost up to $120.00 or more. I wish I could find out about some of these things, but I don't know how. I'll get off my small soapbox now. Thank You.

Each season appeared on a different network. I don't know the reason season three is unavailable for airing on Chiller. I, too, wish there had been more features on the third season DVDs, but at least we received them eventually. Kristen's music vids were nice, kudos to her for getting published. She's talented and she deserved the break. I wish they would come out on Blu-ray. I'd have to buy a machine then, I suppose.

It was frustrating to wait as long as we did for FK on DVD, no doubt we'll wait a decade or more for it on Blu-Ray, if ever it does come out in that format.

'It's the same rain...'

#3 ndebrabant

ndebrabant

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:31 PM

I really don't see Sony releasing FK on Blu-Ray at all. They claim such dismal sells on DVDs that they didn' put out many 3rd season DVDs. There is a shortage now driving up the cost of the 3rd season that they are almost unattainable for most people. The only season that had any extra was the 2nd seaon. Unless Sony agress to liecnes FK to someone like SHOUT to put out we fans maybe SOL. I'd like to see someone else try to put it out and try to put the extras we want on it in the first place.

ndb

Stay out of the sun, keep away from sharp sticks, you'll live forever, that is supposed to be the deal."
I don't tan. I don't burn. I implode.
First night, first feeding, you wake up so hungry, you'll do anything for the blood you need. Take anyone. Enemy, friend, lover. If your first kill isn't human, you don't hunger for humans.
You have to understand that every drop of blood has your whole life in it. It's just not our food. It's the way we feel life. Imagine if you could know someone's soul just by sharing blood. Everything you know, everything you are, transformed into touch and taste. Imagine the temptation to take just one sip. One sip and then another and another, to take them inside you and know every secret, to let them know yours, to be them. That's why it's such a tough habit to break.

#4 RobD407

RobD407

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

If you check Amazon and eBay you can find season 3 (Trilogy part three) for under $40, seasons 1 & 2 around $20 each.
"The Earth? Oh, the Earth will be gone in just a few seconds."
"Oh, I'm going to blow it up; it obstructs my view of Venus."

#5 StillPeridotEyes

StillPeridotEyes

Slan

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

Now I have my Blu-Ray player, I'm ready for FK in the next format. *waits expectantly*
'It's the same rain...'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users