• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StarFrog

StarFrog

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:48 PM

I'm not quite sure how to start this thread, but I am absolutely sure that others just like myself were intrigued by the models and at one point or another said, "I'd love to be molded, and sculpted, and become something new and beautiful."
Now, I've been lurking this forum and others since the beginning of the show and not once has this question been raised.

How do I apply to be a model for Face Off?

I'm not exactly sure if this would be the appropriate place to ask, but I am at a loss and very curious as to where I could apply.
Now I know most of you may say, that an agency will probably sign you over, and I've looked for the agencies that may have dealt with Face-Off but could not find any.
I have modeled before, for both regular fashion photo shoots and Special FX videos.
The Video group I was in won Valves Left For Dead - Save Me Some sugar video placed First Place; Where I was featured as the Special Infected Smoker, Bassist zombie.

I would post my stats, but I don't want to make this thread entirely about me, maybe some of you that are interested might want to post in here too and hell, maybe they'll give one of us a shot.
What can it hurt?

#2 ShopMonkey

ShopMonkey

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:32 PM

Go to IMDB and look up the production company for FaceOff. I cant remember it offhand. Then find the number through google and call them. Simply ask them what casting agency they are using. They will tell you. DONT ask them if you can send in a headshot or anything like that or they will blow you off.

#3 syfycritter

syfycritter

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:36 PM

Face Off models are not exclusive to a specific agency. Contact Pitman Casting at www.faceofflosangeles@gmail.com or call 818/842-2496, ext. 221. Or, Tanya at 818/842-2496, ext. 211.

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users