• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MsTaken

MsTaken

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

Members should have an area where they can submit their own personal photos to be reviewed hopefully by Josh, or the Ghost Hunters Crew - Grant or Jason or any other professional photographer/videographer who has the time or believes that they can debunk the photo.

I will be the first to submit a photo that my husband found on his cell phone. At first when we looked at it on the cell phone it looked like a funnel of smoke rising from the carpet on our kitchen floor. There are no burns on this carpet. After putting the photo on the computer, it took on a whole new look of it's own. To me and many that have viewed this photo, it seems to look the same. I am very interested in a professionals perception of this photo and if they can debunk the photo.
(We've had paranormal events happen in our home since we've moved in almost 14 yrs ago. It has become a daily event over the past year or two. We are used to odd events happening but this photo blew us away. It is the clearest paranormal photo that I've ever seen. There is nothing to "try to" make out, like a shadow in a window, it is pretty clear.) **NO, I did not alter this photo, I don't even know how to do so. If I did know how to alter photos, I do not have the time to play games such as modifying pictures to try to scam people. I have a very busy life and I take this photo very seriously.**

I will take anyone's comments professional or not.

I encourage other members to post any photos that they may have also!

Attached Thumbnails

• picture from Todds cell phone.jpg

#2 syfycritter

syfycritter

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:22 PM

What was your husband taking a picture of? An empty kitchen? Or . . . . someone in the foreground?

#3 kwmbakl

kwmbakl

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:53 PM

It looks to me like someone standing up quickly from a sort of squating position and the camera's shutter speed is slow enough to cause the blurred effect. At the bottom left of the object you can see where the knees were bent, then you get the double image of a head at the top. Why it is so dark, I am not sure without knowing the specific conditions where it was taken.

I would also echo syfycritter's question, what was the purpose of taking this photo? It seems a rather odd picture to take which leads to suspicion.

#4 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

was thinking camera strap

native2.gif

#5 Drewsm0m

Drewsm0m

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:30 PM

DCFN0014.JPG DCFN0026.JPG

#6 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:57 AM

i have seen you pictures in a few places but you have not left a word on what you think you have or what the viewer should be looking at.
in the first it looks as though your subject moved as the picture was taken and the other is so dark... would you like our attention drawn to the humanish figure of one of the shadows?
Is there a story you wanted to share with the pictures?

native2.gif

#7 Lcolon

Lcolon

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:01 PM

<a name="OLE_LINK1">I'm sorry, but Ihave to agree with syfycritter who very perceptibly asks the $64,000 question,besides the distorted picture of a woman reaching up, what was the purpose of thepicture. I have never seen anything that would suggest these things being more than our imagination a chronic need for attention.
Luis A. Colon
Connecticut Process & Special Services, LLC

#8 Lcolon

Lcolon

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:11 PM

i have seen you pictures in a few places but you have not left a word on what you think you have or what the viewer should be looking at.
in the first it looks as though your subject moved as the picture was taken and the other is so dark... would you like our attention drawn to the humanish figure of one of the shadows?
Is there a story you wanted to share with the pictures?

how can I ad a photo in the signature area?
Thanks

Lou Colon
Luis A. Colon
Connecticut Process & Special Services, LLC

#9 tipihome

tipihome

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

how can I ad a photo in the signature area?
Thanks

Lou Colon

it is the same code as it is in a post.
there is a place for you to add a pic to your sig under edit profile.

native2.gif

#10 Terip121

Terip121

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

@Drewsm0mhmmm... I don't quite see the paranormal part of your pictures... Mind steering me in the right direction?
There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.
Christopher Morley

My Site
Other Site

#11 supermonster

supermonster

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:30 AM

After taking this photo with my digital camera I noticed two ghost-like faces in the doorways opposite my building. Creepy!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1842.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users