• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 XKitsuneX

XKitsuneX

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

I am beggening to think Josh loves likes Ryder. I don't know if either of them are merried, buuuuut, they really get along, I see how delightful thier faces look when the joke around. I think they like each other, how about you?

"The Future is Bulletproof. The Aftermath is Secondary.

It's Time to Do It Now and Do It Loud. Killjoys Make Some Noise!"

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Zaphrella

Zaphrella

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

I was getting the vibe than Josh had the hots for Jael in the past season. It explained why she might have been hired in the first place.

I was so glad to have Ryder back. I don't get a Ryder-Gates pairing vibe at all. If Ryder ever mates, she'd mate then rip the guy's head off. I think she's got some Praying Mantis DNA in her. In the rip the guy's head off good way! :D

#3 MD070

MD070

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:22 AM

Antic-i-pa-tion,....

#4 TheWritingWriter

TheWritingWriter

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:27 AM

I am beginning to think Josh loves likes Ryder. I don't know if either of them are married, but, they really get along, I see how delightful their faces look when the joke around. I think they like each other, how about you?

There does seem to be some sparks between them. I noticed that too. I'm fine with them getting married...as long as Josh doesn't narrate the video of their wedding.

I can't see Josh and Jael together..nah.

#5 MD070

MD070

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:58 PM

Well him and Carly,...eeerr Ryder can do what they want... Anyone know what the Finale is about yet?

#6 foozle

foozle

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 405 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

I think it's called acting!

"Just a little case of mood poisoning...must be something I hate." David Warner, Wild Palms

Some days it's just not worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.

#7 MD070

MD070

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:27 PM

Yes!!!,.. I was was merely acting!!!,...Why??,.. Because I am a master Thespian!!

#8 Zaphrella

Zaphrella

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:14 PM

Yes!!!,.. I was was merely acting!!!,...Why??,.. Because I am a master Thespian!!

Master of sumthin' but I don't think it's that...just sayin'. :P

#9 caribejam

caribejam

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

I was getting the vibe than Josh had the hots for Jael in the past season. It explained why she might have been hired in the first place.

I was so glad to have Ryder back. I don't get a Ryder-Gates pairing vibe at all. If Ryder ever mates, she'd mate then rip the guy's head off. I think she's got some Praying Mantis DNA in her. In the rip the guy's head off good way! :D

I think that was the only reason Jael was hired, he wanted to get into her pants, probably already did and booted her....I think he's hit all the girls that have been on that show.

#10 manheimer

manheimer

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 420 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:19 PM

ii don't want to know that. :angry: :(
hello to everybody and hello world.

#11 vikingpete

vikingpete

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:41 PM

I am beggening to think Josh loves likes Ryder. I don't know if either of them are merried, buuuuut, they really get along, I see how delightful thier faces look when the joke around. I think they like each other, how about you?

I just replyied to Blkops, that I have the same feeling you have. The show should be renamed, The Josh and Ryder Show, Trying to play Paranormal Investigators. How did this guy get such a lucrative contract, travelling the world making, jokes and coming up w/nothing. Pretty Lucky, or one heck of a self promoter.

#12 khobar

khobar

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

I think that was the only reason Jael was hired, he wanted to get into her pants, probably already did and booted her....I think he's hit all the girls that have been on that show.

And then brought her back to the party? Hmm...

#13 Zaphrella

Zaphrella

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:25 PM

Drag a few dollars through Hollywood and you will pick up any number of semi employed actors. She's just another one. It's all who you know in the business.

#14 manheimer

manheimer

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 420 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

that would be funny if their was one girl that can play with his butten and try to make him suffer that would be funny to watch. that she is not intredat in him and try to make him try that would be funny to watch that. :lol: B) :ph34r:

#15 RavenNation117

RavenNation117

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:45 AM

I don't think there's anything going on between Josh and Ryder. They definitely seem like good friends, but that's it.

Plus, it seems that Ryder may be into girls. She posted this picture on Twitter a couple of weeks ago, after the episode where she fell while riding the motorbike.
But who knows. I've never seen her actually confirm or deny, in any official way, that she is gay.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Don't blink, don't look away, don't turn your back.
Whatever you do, don't blink. Blink and you're dead.

#16 manheimer

manheimer

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 420 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:37 AM

wait are you guys saying that she is gay or aonther word for it.

#17 GhostlyMe

GhostlyMe

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:26 PM

I agree I thought there was something going on with Josh and Ryder especially after the episode in Antartica. When they did the flying thing from Titanic. I also noticed on previous episodes when she got hurt or started to pass out, he would be more concerned for her than everyone else on the team.

#18 manheimer

manheimer

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 420 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:37 AM

becaues she is the only girl that he is very cloes as frineds. B) :lol: i guess :unsure:

#19 Cowtown09

Cowtown09

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

I think its actually spelled "Married".

#20 tanasquatch

tanasquatch

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:59 PM

i can definitely see it sometimes! im with ya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users