3 replies to this topic

#1 EPG

EPG

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:11 AM

will you like it, well, here it the trailer.

my favoraite play ground is waiting for me to come and play on her.

http://www.thegraphi...g/Ginormica.JPG

I LIKE CHEESE

#2 KevinOhio

KevinOhio

Contactee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 06:09 AM

will you like it, well, here it the trailer.

Oh i've been waiting patiently for at least a little over a year for this show. I hope it does well.
RIP Stargate :(

#3 ThPrimes

ThPrimes

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,725 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:49 AM

Finally! An alien invasion yarn that Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin can love! I'm joking.
TNT revamped their Falling Skies site last Friday. It has five or so new-ish clips. fallingskies.com or www.tnt.tv/series/microsite/fallingskies/ (some of the links still point to the old site and are 404) Dark Horse also has an free online prequel comic there, it will wrap up as the show starts in June.

Seriously though, whatever you do or do not like in the pilot, please suspend judgment until the series proper. About a year elapsed between shooting the pilot and shooting the episodes. Whatever improvements were made, they do not kick in until episode two. That year long gap won't exist for us, I believe TNT is showing the first two episodes back to back on June 19th. Also premieres three weeks later on FX in the UK.

"God, I haven't held a pen in I don't know how long. Kind of a change from my AK-47 rifle." - not-the-Starbuck

If this had been an actual emergency, your email wouldn't have worked then either
{"res":{},"error":{"code":"3002","msg":"3002"}}

#4 outcasts

outcasts

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:27 AM

i love the look of this show more than game of thrones,i hope im right in this going to be good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users