4 replies to this topic

#1 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

While on New Caprica, when Sam, Tigh and whoever else are discussing the rendezvous plans to meet with the rescue party, the launch keys and their distinct "wrap" are seen on the table as Ellen enters the tent, even though Sharon/Athena had not yet retrived them.

Add your own!

BSG Died So Sharktopus Could Live

enter the rabbit hole www.MatrixMythology.com

#2 messana

messana

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:46 AM

Probably already known - it's hard to miss.

You can see two crew members in Daybreak.

First is when Galactica crashes into the colony, the shot where Adama is bracing himself against the table, you can see a guy in a yellow cap in the bottom left of the frame.

Second is when the Cylons open fire in the CIC after Tory dies. The shot where Number 5 points his gun screaming 'Open Fire', you can see a crew member to the right pushing a bag of dust into the set.

#3 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:45 PM

Probably already known - it's hard to miss.

You can see two crew members in Daybreak.

First is when Galactica crashes into the colony, the shot where Adama is bracing himself against the table, you can see a guy in a yellow cap in the bottom left of the frame.

Second is when the Cylons open fire in the CIC after Tory dies. The shot where Number 5 points his gun screaming 'Open Fire', you can see a crew member to the right pushing a bag of dust into the set.

I didn't notice any of that. lol

#4 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:39 PM

In Razor, you can catch Starbuck's WING tattoo. Ink she didn't have before New Caprica. Yet, the events of Razor take place well before New Caprica.

I only saw part of the tat once, while they are on the baseship and she has on short sleeves. I only observed the ring at the top of the tat, not the whole wing.

#5 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:40 PM

In Razor, you can catch Starbuck's WING tattoo. Ink she didn't have before New Caprica. Yet, the events of Razor take place well before New Caprica.

I only saw part of the tat once, while they are on the baseship and she has on short sleeves. I only observed the ring at the top of the tat, not the whole wing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users