Photo

When will SyFy play Merlin Season 3 marathon?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ruhrna

ruhrna

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:38 AM

I have seen season 3 episodes on SyFy and I think there was even one day that there was a Season 3 Merlin marathon but I was in and out all day and wasn't able to watch. Is there going to be another Season 3 marathon, and if not when will season 3 be put on disk?

#2 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

I have seen season 3 episodes on SyFy and I think there was even one day that there was a Season 3 Merlin marathon but I was in and out all day and wasn't able to watch. Is there going to be another Season 3 marathon, and if not when will season 3 be put on disk?

The Syfy scheduler doesn't show a Merlin marathon comin up in May or June. I suggest you keep an eye on the Syfy schedule here.

There has been no announcement for Season 3 DVDs in the U.S. yet. Season 2 came out in early 2011. I would expect Season 3 to come out just before Season 4 is set to air here in the U.S., so expect early 2012.

Posted Image

"I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I've got absolutely no problem leaving the exact same way."

#3 sesmet

sesmet

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:42 PM

I imagine (or, Hope anyway) that they will air another S.3 marathon just before they start S.4.
bt then the question remains, When will they start airing S.4. - line Vendikarr said, probably early 2012.

#4 MikeAP001

MikeAP001

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

Ebay sellers have got the Season 3 DVD set discs 1-5 for $13.00 if you got Blu Ray. I don't know anything about these discs but for that price it's worth a try. Just do a search for Merlin Third Season. It's like the season 2 DVDs they sold at about this time last year.

#5 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,488 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

Some time ago I created a topic to list Merlin's schedule and marathons. As Syfy updates their schedule, I'll place them here. This link is for the latest marathon prior to the season four finale: http://forums.syfy.c...dpost&p=7009625

You can either continue to check syffy's schedule yourself or go to this topic.

:)

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2015 as the Year We Move On.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users