Photo

When and Where Can I Watch the June 11 Season Premiere Episode of Warehouse 13 Online?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DonHamrick

DonHamrick

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

I missed the June 11 season priemere episode of Warehouse 13. When and where can I watch that episode online (i.e. Hulu.com or SyFy.com)?

#2 SunKrux

SunKrux

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

You didn't miss the 11 June premiere because the premiere for S3 isn't until 11 July. You have about 29 more days before the premiere airs. Same with Eureka.

Posted Image
Joanne Kelly Live Journal comm
Got Sarcasm?
Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice!
avatar & sig banner by me - no snurching w/out permission!

Disclaimer: My comments are my opinion it is neither right or wrong. Nor is it meant to insult anyone who doesn't agree with it. It's just how I see things. I won't tell you, you're wrong for not agreeing with me, if you don't tell me I'm wrong for not agreeing with you. Also, I am not attacking anyone when I express my opinion. If my opinion offends you, that's your problem. Talk to me rather than reporting me & getting posts deleted. Thank you.

#3 DonHamrick

DonHamrick

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:53 PM

Deg gummit! I need to learn how to read the calendar better! Posted Image

#4 MockingbirdGirl

MockingbirdGirl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 14,787 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:56 PM

Deg gummit! I need to learn how to read the calendar better! Posted Image

In general, though, episodes are available on both Hulu and iTunes. The only question is how long after the broadcast they will released.

#5 SciFi-Girl

SciFi-Girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,992 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:34 AM

I'm experiencing a strange variation of deja vu. :blink:

Posted Image

I've been asked why I change my font. I really like Indigo and Comic Sans, but it also (sometimes) helps during certain board reviewing situations.

#6 Vendikarr

Vendikarr

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:13 AM

Reference my signature for the premier dates of the various genre series this summer.

Posted Image

"I came into this world kicking and screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I've got absolutely no problem leaving the exact same way."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users