• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 slbs5

slbs5

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

Now that he has a wife,lets see were it goes.theres a reason why they are not together,but there is a reason why they are not divorce also.

#2 Brookem04

Brookem04

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 01:43 PM

Now that he has a wife,lets see were it goes.theres a reason why they are not together,but there is a reason why they are not divorce also.

I was surprised that Duke having a wife was brought up. I can't help to think about why they are not together also. I hope she won't get annoying. I think it would be interesting if Jess came back, so we could see what conversations Duke and Nathan would have. I know it's unlikely that Jess would.

#3 chlee

chlee

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:57 PM

I love that Duke has a wife. I can't wait to find out what their relationship is all about..........interesting and nice surprise there, writers.

#4 trekgirl

trekgirl

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

Personally, I'm disappointed that Duke has a wife! I'd be o.k. with a previously unknown long term girlfriend or something like that. A wife though? No. That seriously puts a crimp into any potential relationship between Audrey and Duke. I think Audrey would back pedal from that pretty quick. Duke either had to be very drunk to marry her, or, she's holding something over on him. Could be both. <_< He's looking good as ever though! Sigh. :P

#5 namaste203

namaste203

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

I love that Duke has a wife. I can't wait to find out what their relationship is all about..........interesting and nice surprise there, writers.

I know I love her too: she is sassy just the kinda girl he would LOVE!! I could see them in the day going around conning people LOL I think she is sooooo under his skin; I don't think he needs anyone else but Evidence (Evie) LOL

#6 got2luvmel

got2luvmel

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

I know I love her too: she is sassy just the kinda girl he would LOVE!! I could see them in the day going around conning people LOL I think she is sooooo under his skin; I don't think he needs anyone else but Evidence (Evie) LOL

I love Duke's wife! That chick has some sp.unk and she can gives as much as he does in grit.

--I am Who I Am Because I Made Myself That Way--

#7 Oddtym

Oddtym

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:36 PM

I totally happy Crocker has a wife. Evie is a fantastic addition to the show.

#8 Dunadan

Dunadan

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:49 PM

Terrible character.

#9 sygal64

sygal64

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

In season one, Julia was sort of Duke's confidante-with-questionable intentions. Now it's Evi.
Do you think the writers made Evi a (sort of) replacement for Julia, or will we see her again ?
I'm guessing that for some reason writers might have needed Duke's foe to have a stronger tie/bond to him, but dunno.

#10 theevilwriter

theevilwriter

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:13 AM

I'm hoping she tragically drowns as soon as possible. But not before we learn if she's working with:
a. fake agent Howard
b. the rev
c. another country not yet heard from (probably the tattoo cult)

#11 cevianamozel

cevianamozel

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:33 AM

Duke is very cool customer as far as my knowledge concern still his wife not live with him surprise.

#12 spikesgurl

spikesgurl

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:12 PM

I'm hoping she tragically drowns as soon as possible. But not before we learn if she's working with:
a. fake agent Howard
b. the rev

I just want her gone.

#13 spikesgurl

spikesgurl

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:13 PM

a. fake agent Howard
b. the rev

#14 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,031 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:11 PM

Now we know that Evie is in cahoots with the Rev!!! I was a little suspicious of her, but I didn't see that coming.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#15 LowellsMars

LowellsMars

Cyborg

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:36 PM

Speaking of the Rev., I could swear one of his mob was a bushy-bearded Stephen King.

Posted Image

#16 AuntCNH

AuntCNH

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:05 PM

Now that we know that she's working with the Rev how much longer do you think she's got? Maybe they will go out with a bang together.

#17 lyssiana

lyssiana

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:58 PM

Hopefully she goes out with a heck of a bang and soon. And PLEASE let her go out in a way that proves her treachery to Duke so that he doesn't believe that the troubled killed her.

#18 chlee

chlee

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

I love that Evie is a bad girl. I'm so glad she isn't just wifey.
I want her to stay and do much damage.

#19 AuntCNH

AuntCNH

Sleestak

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:32 AM

From the sneek peek of "Lock Down" looks like Evi might be going out with
a bang a lot sooner then I thought. Posted Image But then agian it is only a small clip that didn't show much.

#20 wolfsong66

wolfsong66

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:35 PM

I did not like Evie from the start. And now that I know she is cohoots with the Rev I hope she goes SOON!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users