• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Genome852

Genome852

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

I just watched the whole series on Netflix... and some scenes which were in the TV broadcast back then are missing.

For example, in the last episode, the scene where Tyrol talks about how he wants to live in the highlands is not in the Netflix version.

Are these scenes also missing in the DVD versions of BSG?

#2 CylonRomeo

CylonRomeo

Returnee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

I just watched the whole series on Netflix... and some scenes which were in the TV broadcast back then are missing.

For example, in the last episode, the scene where Tyrol talks about how he wants to live in the highlands is not in the Netflix version.

I would almost bet you were watching the aired version... not the "extended non-aired version" that contained what like 20+ minutes more footage? In the dvd set and also the blu ray, the disc has

Daybreak ep1
Daybreak ep2
whas there a 3?
AND
Daybreak un-aired extended episode - this one is the whole "Daybreak" all in one shot.

check it out!

BSG Died So Sharktopus Could Live

enter the rabbit hole www.MatrixMythology.com

#3 dominiej

dominiej

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:08 PM

You are very correct.  The Netflix version is even less than what was originally aired.  Makes me wonder what I missed.  I watched the entire series on Netflix Instant Stream as well and when I found out there were extended scenes to the final finale, I instantly moved the final Disk of Season 4 to the top of my DVD queue.

There's even more on the disk than was aired.

You should try and get that final disk!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users