• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jerkstar

jerkstar

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

Only doing this because there were no topics, and that saddened me. Not sure what the status on this project is, but I do listen to Coast To Coast. If anyone else does maybe you can help me. I remember this awesome episode once, were some guy claimed to works k for NASA, and revealed that they had been hiding the fact that there was life on Neptune. Anyone remember this one, or know were I can find it?
Anybody else dig the show?

#2 jerkstar

jerkstar

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:52 AM

I'm still saddened.

#3 Bob2137

Bob2137

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

I'm still saddened.

I would like them to advertise shows like these more, so people would know when they are going to be on! I also listen to the talk show, not all the time, but it is very interesting.

#4 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:31 PM

Only doing this because there were no topics, and that saddened me. Not sure what the status on this project is, but I do listen to Coast To Coast. If anyone else does maybe you can help me. I remember this awesome episode once, were some guy claimed to works k for NASA, and revealed that they had been hiding the fact that there was life on Neptune. Anyone remember this one, or know were I can find it?
Anybody else dig the show?

I listen to it occasionally. I don't recall that particular episode, though. It wasn't Hoagland was it?

Sure wouldn't mind if they picked this (Unexplained with George Noory) back up and put this show back on "the air".

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users