• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 neoaramaic97

neoaramaic97

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

I had watched legend quest on night and watched the holy grail episode. The show indicated how there is a possibility on how the holy grail could be the statue of liberty's torch. Well, now i recommend you watching brad meltzer's decoded on the episode of the statue of liberty and the illuminati. Both shows indicate that the statue have something to do with the freemasons, and decoded mentioned a possibility of how the illuminati might be responsible with the creation of the statue. will, after you watch both shows, look for hints. legend quest says that the holy grail could be the original torch melted down, and decoded suggests the possibility of the liberty statue being luchiper and having some evil message in it, well maybe the message was that 'lucipher' was holding none other than the holy grail. That might be the sinister clue that both shows are looking for. PLEASE note that this is none other than an idea of my imagination, but no man has the evidence to prove it wrong, so it can be right.

THANK YOU FOR HAVING SPENT TIME READING MY INSANELY LON IDEA, AND HAVING ME SPEAK MY MIND.

#2 WIJoe

WIJoe

Caprican

• Full Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

PLEASE note that this is none other than an idea of my imagination, but no man has the evidence to prove it wrong, so it can be right.

Neo, that's not how science or any type of investigation should work. You have to prove your theory is correct. I can make up any number of off the wall theories to explain ANYTHING, and I can make every one of them impossible to prove wrong - especially if all evidence is destroyed.

Example -I think the grail was buried under tons of concrete in Hoover Dam back in the 1930's. Prove me wrong.
Living the dream.

#3 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

Neo, that's not how science or any type of investigation should work. You have to prove your theory is correct. I can make up any number of off the wall theories to explain ANYTHING, and I can make every one of them impossible to prove wrong - especially if all evidence is destroyed.

Example -I think the grail was buried under tons of concrete in Hoover Dam back in the 1930's. Prove me wrong.

All that you say is true (except for the grail location, I think it is on the bottom of the Atlantic because the ship carrying it to the New World was sunk)
...but then when has science ever been a part of any of these programs on SciFi Posted Image

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#4 lilface

lilface

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 03:52 PM

Posted Image I believe the grail is the belief in your heart that people can believe in GOD and know that he truly dose live! your heart is the grail that every body is looking for !

#5 briancross

briancross

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:05 PM

I had watched legend quest on night and watched the holy grail episode. The show indicated how there is a possibility on how the holy grail could be the statue of liberty's torch. Well, now i recommend you watching brad meltzer's decoded on the episode of the statue of liberty and the illuminati. Both shows indicate that the statue have something to do with the freemasons, and decoded mentioned a possibility of how the illuminati might be responsible with the creation of the statue. will, after you watch both shows, look for hints. legend quest says that the holy grail could be the original torch melted down, and decoded suggests the possibility of the liberty statue being luchiper and having some evil message in it, well maybe the message was that 'lucipher' was holding none other than the holy grail. That might be the sinister clue that both shows are looking for. PLEASE note that this is none other than an idea of my imagination, but no man has the evidence to prove it wrong, so it can be right.

THANK YOU FOR HAVING SPENT TIME READING MY INSANELY LON IDEA, AND HAVING ME SPEAK MY MIND.

I respect your need to get it out of your system, it is always nice to have someone listen. Howver, the illuminati are not the secret government, nor the free masons. they might have had the grail, but the likelyhood that they would have put it in something as public as that of the statue of liberty is very unbelievable. It seems more likely that something of that importance would more likely be held in a much more reasonable and secure location. However so I do agree with the theory that it might just be hiding something in plain sight. The statue of liberty is a sign of freedom given us by the french to support our relationship with each other and in a sense at the same time show their value and worth and wealth to a nation that was quickly becominga great world power that it would be wise to continue on good terms with now and in the future. The psychology behind why it was given as a gift to our country is flawless and strategically well played by the french at the time of it;s occurence.

"But for to think is to feel, and to feel is to have emotion, and to have emotion is to know life. If an animal is to be able to feel, does that not show it is also to think, to have emotion? Life is complex, and to most it's mysteries never even glanced apon." -me

#6 Ahmadirfan

Ahmadirfan

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

Posted Image I believe the grail is the belief in your heart that people can believe in GOD and know that he truly dose live! your heart is the grail that every body is looking for !

I believe that the holy grail are the remains of Mary Magdalane (wife of Jesus) which have been hidden in some secret vault in the Staue of Liberty. Jesus is burried in Kashmir. DNA samples from both the remains can identify Jesus family being protected by Free Masons.

The man of the Turin Shroud and the fasting Buddah are the same namely Jesus.

#7 Rhuen1

Rhuen1

Foo Fighter

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

the Holy Grail never existed.

The cup Jesus drank from was a prisoners cup and re-used a billion times and tossed in the garbage.

in fact NO Holy Grail is ever mentioned in any text until some later additions of the King Arthur legends.

and here is where it gets really funny; because this holy cup of God isn't what the original King Arthur legend had him look for.

heh, he was looking for a Magic Cauldron which created food inside it infinitly. Its also a common item listed among the treasures Merlin hid away somewhere.

In other words, all these people are looking for something that made up by a writer to Christionize a popular story by changing one magic object into something that in the bible is only glossed over (Jesus drank from a cup), you might as well be looking for his magic sandles for the power to walk on water for all the good looking for the Holy Grail will do you.
The Fantasy/Sci-fi novel series begins, join Hollia and Rhulan as dark forces converge on Stratalia
Secrets of Aesperia book 1: Stratalia Conspiracy.
now available at Leanpub.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users