• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 alainaf

alainaf

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:47 PM

Here is a more complete account of the events.

A Raging Spirit

The daughter was married.

The ghost stole cell phones and liked to send messages and make phone calls.

The cat figurine event took place over the course of a day.

They supposedly had over 500 digital photos at one point in time.

I tried that link, and apparently the story has been removed from the site by the author :(
Does anyone have any further information on this story or know anything regarding the comments above that weren't mentioned in the syfy episode?

#62 Azkriel

Azkriel

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

So far paranormal witness sucks I mean anyone can say anything and go on there. Im going on next week because I bought magic beans and threw them in my back yard now there is a huge stalk. So I climbed it and it leads to a magical kingdom with all kinds of creatures and I married a princess and now I am king of this kingdom Yea!

you know for someone with such a powerful imagination, why is it so hard for you to imagine that there are things that go bump in the night? if you look at the pictures you will see the outline of what are known as trolls i believe it is the third photo that you see you will see two of them one on the top right part of the others head...if you still dont believe it then why not try living in a haunted house and see how long you can handle it while taking pictures.

#63 pagan

pagan

Returnee

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Watched this show the first week, then the second, and it always leaves me empty, even to the point that I had to sign onto this forum to vent. To show paranormal events through the eye witnesses is a great idea, I think. Too often we see it through the investigators, which is totally fine with me because I do believe this stuff happens. Honestly, they should add an investigation part to this show as well. Stories that have merit should be investigated by TAPS or any other Ghost hunter crew prior to being aired. Sure, show their story, devote half of the show to their story, but there should be an investigation in addition to their story, instead of fitting another 'big foot story'.

Now, on to the episode, I've lived through and am living in a house with a haunting, a part of me wants to believe, and a part of me says this is complete S#$%. First off, all of this stuff is going on, and they don't once think to call an investigator, they don't once think to call a priest early (not late), they don't ask for help, other than putting up a stupid alter with a cat on it (which is completly the wrong thing to do), they just take photos?. Why didn't they investigate the history of the house? Granted they had photos, which could easily be faked, and blurry camera video, again could easily be faked, they may also be real, who knows. The story would have much more validity if an investigatiion occured in that house. Make it a 2 hr episode. I don't buy the fact that they don't know who to call, they obviously knew who to submit a story like this to. I also don't buy the fact that a priest was called and refused, I think this was a lie. Typically, priests, will jump at the opportunity to bless a house and help.

Furthermore, if what they experienced was true, it wasn't by definition a poltergeist, more of a demonic infestation of some sort, which leads me to my second point. If you talk to any real ghost investigators, a poltergeist of this magnitude rarely ever exists, just way too much energy to throw a couch and throw around furniture, except the TV and computer , or anything of value, of course. If this did occur, this would be one hell of a haunting, and any Ghost investigation team would be all over it.

In the end, I'm doubtful of the events depicted. They may be true, but without an investigation, no one will ever know.

I think this may have been a ploy for the mother to get back with the boyfriend, and blame their relationship foes on the poltergeist/spirit.
If all the houses are for sale, why doesn't the syfy channel send the TAPS team over to the house to investigate it? I would watch that show.

Not bad if one happens to be alone with nohing beter to do...except watch tv. NO the kid didnt do it. Seen the sme thing in homes with infants who couldn't have reached the walls, let alone scribble stuff on it. Someting did but I didn't get a clue as to "what". As for GH, they would "muck about" as usual, come up with questionable conclusionsm oh if only judt 1 time some spirit would drop kick one of the tem across the living room. anow that would be a real example of the paranormal striking back.
Everybody lies.

If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic.

The notion of picking 1 times of the year to be decent to others is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable SOB finaly.

Your biggest problem...hell I don't know what it is!!! Ask somebody else.

#64 SVillain

SVillain

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

I tried that link, and apparently the story has been removed from the site by the author Posted Image
Does anyone have any further information on this story or know anything regarding the comments above that weren't mentioned in the syfy episode?

I have found a copy of it here: http://paranormaleye...-spiritual.html It's a good read.

#65 SVillain

SVillain

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

I would love to see ghost hunters investigate this "poltergeist" home and see what they can find.

I'd love to see it investigated too, but not by those guys. They lost all credibility to me years ago. But based on these stories, this would be a great location indeed.

#66 ppredhomme

ppredhomme

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

I'd love to see it investigated too, but not by those guys. They lost all credibility to me years ago. But based on these stories, this would be a great location indeed.

Ghost Hunters adds in so much dramatic music, which is very distracting, and Ghost Adventures does very little of this- just an observation. You have to be very careful to watch Paranormal Witness too, as it adds in visuals and sounds that the interviewee never mentioned, so it's hard to know if that every happened. I must say that I just love Paranormal Witness, even though I don't 100% buy all the stories. They are ghost stories recreated with witness accounts, and I think it's great. It fills the void from my old favorite canceled show, A Haunting. Oh another beef with Ghost Hunters is that the camera man is always looking at their reaction when they see something, so we never get to see it. Why don't they just point the cameras in the same place they are looking ALL of the time? I don't watch the show to see their faces look surprised to see shadows and movement.

#67 Randellll

Randellll

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

Real or not, idiots that believe that they are the only thing in this universe is quite disgusting!

#68 EasternNY

EasternNY

Minbari

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 376 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

Real or not, idiots that believe that they are the only thing in this universe is quite disgusting!

You mean there are more idiots in this universe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users