• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 SafeHarb

SafeHarb

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:30 PM

Anyone happen to know WHEN there will be a new season of Merlin? (It is fall 2011.)

Will Merlin be more likely to return IF they include some Mid-evil wrestling? (Just kidding.)

Seriously, will be able to see new episodes at some point?

#2 Yemme

Yemme

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

Anyone happen to know WHEN there will be a new season of Merlin? (It is fall 2011.)

Will Merlin be more likely to return IF they include some Mid-evil wrestling? (Just kidding.)

As far as I know we have to wait until 2012. It really sucks but I'm hoping YouTube will help with the addiction... I hope.

#3 dan350zr

dan350zr

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

As far as I know we have to wait until 2012. It really sucks but I'm hoping YouTube will help with the addiction... I hope.

Looks like it's January 2012....

I will say Merlin Season 4 is a lot more mature and darker in themes then the previous 3 seasons..... should be good fun :)

#4 Mreen

Mreen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 18,026 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:20 PM

Season 4 starts Friday, January 6th, 10pm

Winter Season Shows and Dates

(link from post MockingbirdGirl listed)

#5 Chief10

Chief10

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

Looks like it's January 2012....

I will say Merlin Season 4 is a lot more mature and darker in themes then the previous 3 seasons..... should be good fun Posted Image

ACTUALLY.. the new season started already not sure what channel it's on, but if you check IMDB.com- internet movie date base, they have new episode for fall of 2011 already posted for season four starting OCTOBER 1 2011. there has been four or five new shows. SCI FI has it listed for January 6 2012.. not sure why they are waiting four months behind the shows episodes.. I tought it would have started in Oct with the other fall shows. I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL SUMMER for this show to start. It's the only good thing about summer ending. other wise fall and winter sucks...

#6 Mreen

Mreen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 18,026 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

It's January 6th, 2012. Season 4 starts then in this country, and so far only the Syfy channel is carrying it.

The IMBD is showing the date for the UK, not US, when it is aired by the BBC. BBC rarely sells their show to be aired at the same time in other countries - and if it does air on the same date, they try to at least have their viewers see it some hours ahead of other countries. It's UK taxpayers footing the bill, you see.

During season 1, NBC did partner up and pay for the series to be made, and could have aired it sooner, but NBC was the brilliant mastermind behind the "cancel all series if the writers are still on strike" plan, when the writers demanded they get something for all the DVDs being sold of shows they had written (the original contract back in golden oldies days referred to VHS tapes and studios used that as an excuse to pay NOTHING to writers for any other format sold, as tech developed.) So NBC went overseas to get Merlin made with BBC, and by the time it came out, the writers strike was long over, and NBC practically buried the show.

Fortunately it's sister channel Syfy saw the potential, and settled for getting broadcasting rights for Merlin's later seasons.

#7 jglaugtug

jglaugtug

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:56 AM

#8 jglaugtug

jglaugtug

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:11 AM

I have watched Merlin for the first time this season. And now look forward to it every week. A must in my home. After the final episode was aired this past season I wanted to find out when the next season will start (if at all). Some people here have said differant dates. I have emailed "SyFy" and they said that a new season will begin in early 2012, (Jan, Feb???). It will be on SyFy and not NBC, or BBC. Am really looking forward to it. Hope this helps. For more info, comments, etc. on any other SyFy programing or series, email, feedback@syfy.com

#9 Mreen

Mreen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 18,026 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:37 AM

Syfy did a press release announcing January 6th, 2012.

Syfy press release for Merlin air date

BBC is currently showing it in the UK.

Edited by Mreen, 19 November 2011 - 09:47 AM.

#10 MerlinFanatic

MerlinFanatic

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:45 PM

I have watched Merlin for the first time this season. And now look forward to it every week. A must in my home. After the final episode was aired this past season I wanted to find out when the next season will start (if at all). Some people here have said differant dates. I have emailed "SyFy" and they said that a new season will begin in early 2012, (Jan, Feb???). It will be on SyFy and not NBC, or BBC. Am really looking forward to it. Hope this helps. For more info, comments, etc. on any other SyFy programing or series, email, feedback@syfy.com

Ditto for me! glad I found this forum.... really need my Merlin fix. Such a shame though that we have to wait sooooooooo long for the next season.. Ridiculous!

#11 oneofeach4me

oneofeach4me

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

I am excited about this as I just happen to stumble upon this great series a couple of weeks ago when trying to watch something on NetFlix. They have the entire first three seasons available and now that me and the family have finished watching it... we are really looking forward to the new one!!

#12 skaternurse

skaternurse

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:42 PM

Actually, if you would like you can watch season 4 of Merlin online now. I just finished with episode 10. They are posted by a person over in England within a few hours of showing over there.

Here is the link - be aware you do have to try several of the links to get to one that plays. In the past I always used the Megavideo link but this week it is not there.
This week I used the videozer link. Some of them want you to do surveys etc. Just get out of that page and try the next one..

http://www.zzstream....-herald-of.html

By the way am running Safarii and Chrome, so that may make a difference.

skaternurse.

#13 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,522 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:43 AM

I've been watching the commercial for the new season of Merlin. It clearly indicated that Uther is dead, but will the season start with him already gone, or is there an episode that shows how he dies?

Please, no spoilers. Just say yes or no.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#14 manicmonkeyinspace

manicmonkeyinspace

Screaming Brain

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,915 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:51 AM

or is there an episode that shows how he dies?

yes this is right
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe
And.......................He is WONDERFUL
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,522 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:15 PM

yes this is right

Thank you!
:)

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users