• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 flare645

flare645

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:22 AM

what gives you all the decision to try and disprove what someone saw? yall just happen to get a lucky break... you all's acting needs work though...

#2 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:35 AM

what gives you all the decision to try and disprove what someone saw? yall just happen to get a lucky break... you all's acting needs work though...

we alls thanks yall for you all's comments

Having an open mind is a two-way street

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#3 nela1872

nela1872

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

Right. I hate this series.  They say they're 'debunking' things -- well, some happened way before their parent's were a gleam in their parent's eye.  We didn't have computer generated then, or stuntmen, special effects 100 or so years ago.  If they can't do it under the original conditions, leave it alone!

#4 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:44 PM

Right. I hate this series. They say they're 'debunking' things -- well, some happened way before their parent's were a gleam in their parent's eye. We didn't have computer generated then, or stuntmen, special effects 100 or so years ago. If they can't do it under the original conditions, leave it alone!

They examine a particular piece of video. Right there that means that you're not looking at something 100 years ago. I'm not sure what the heck you're really trying to get at. What in particular that they've investigated happened 100 years ago? Can you provide an example please?

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary...and those who do not.

#5 jimmyjoejimbobb

jimmyjoejimbobb

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

About the oldest debunking I've seem them do were the old ectoplasm photos taken during alleged seances. If you believe those are real, I've got a bridge that's up for sale. Interested?

#6 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:36 AM

About the oldest debunking I've seem them do were the old ectoplasm photos taken during alleged seances. If you believe those are real, I've got a bridge that's up for sale. Interested?

Forgot about that particular incident. Those would have been about that age. By and large the vast majority of clips they go after are within fairly recent. The Battle of LA was an older one, too, but again, it was a STILL, not video. !

Don't suppose that bridge was built for the purposes of going over some swampland was it? If so, could you throw that into the sale, too? Posted Image

#7 jimmyjoejimbobb

jimmyjoejimbobb

Viper Pilot

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:53 AM

Well, it's actually located in a more sandy area in Africa, but I think I can find some of that swampy land you are looking for...

#8 speakingrealshit

speakingrealshit

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:21 AM

we alls thanks yall for you all's comments

You dont need to thank us you need to learn from us..if you really are working for so called "fact or fake"...your an idot

#9 MerlinSylver

MerlinSylver

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:55 AM

You dont need to thank us you need to learn from us..if you really are working for so called "fact or fake"...your an idot

And, if you're going to call somebody an idiot, it would carry more weight if you paid attention to your punctuation. Apparently, you don't. Also, you should get the name of the show correct (that's Fact or Faked), and also learn how to spell idiot. That is, unless, an i-dot is some kind of new-fangled internet thing.

I normally don't like to use punctuation and spelling errors as as means of dismissing someone's point, but in this case, the point and the way the point was made was too ironic for me to ignore.
The universe is comprised of three basic forces: Expansion, Entropy, and Stupidity.

#10 speakingrealshit

speakingrealshit

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

And, if you're going to call somebody an idiot, it would carry more weight if you paid attention to your punctuation. Apparently, you don't. Also, you should get the name of the show correct (that's Fact or Faked), and also learn how to spell idiot. That is, unless, an i-dot is some kind of new-fangled internet thing.

I normally don't like to use punctuation and spelling errors as as means of dismissing someone's point, but in this case, the point and the way the point was made was too ironic for me to ignore.

thank you Mr. Sylver, next time I need an guy who obviously wants to be an english teacher to correct me on a FORUM on the internet. I will send you a message and ask you were to put the comma.

#11 MerlinSylver

MerlinSylver

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

thank you Mr. Sylver, next time I need an guy who obviously wants to be an english teacher to correct me on a FORUM on the internet. I will send you a message and ask you were to put the comma.

You are quite welcome.
The universe is comprised of three basic forces: Expansion, Entropy, and Stupidity.

#12 Raithe8

Raithe8

Dune Messiah

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:32 PM

ROFL. Learn from who? And what would I be learning?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users