• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pidjammies

pidjammies

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:39 AM

If bras can have their own channel, wrestling should have it's own channel. It doesn't belong on Syfy. I watch Syfy to see SYFY not wrestling! This was a really bad idea. I hope it goes to another channel and stays there. Please stay on subject with the programming. Posted Image

#2 scifriday

scifriday

Peacekeeper

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:25 PM

Bras have their own channel?

#3 Bunglejuice

Bunglejuice

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:10 PM

I know dude this channel has gone down hill faster than a pensioner with his back covered in butter. The only reason i have just signed up for this forum is to slate syfy.

I remember when they actually put effort into making something half decent. Now they make such ***** like Haven (soooo boring), Sanctuary (That Zimmerman is such a smug feck i want to smack him) and Warehouse 13 (Yawn) and dont even get me going on Eureka (Ran out of steam at the end of season 1, all that happens is that the sheriff every week saves the day buy nearly getting blown up. More yawn.)

The B-Movie style remakes the create should be put into a blender and force feed to the people that make them IMO.

They used to put anime films on late at night like Patlabor and Akira which was awesome. They stopped doing scifi when BSG ended and there is no sign of it ever coming back.

THIS CHANNEL IS COMPLETE FAILCAKES. THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL BE HERE SYFY CHANNEL BURN IN HELL U BUNCH OF REALITY TV ASSCAKES

#4 pscard

pscard

Chosen One

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,194 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:36 PM

Bras have their own channel?

I think the OP is using 'bra' as a metaphor for the channels geared towards women: Lifetime, Oxygen, OWN, etc.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." (Matthew 5:9)

Let's declare 2014 as the Year of Love.

#5 Annoyed58

Annoyed58

Superhero

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:34 PM

I think the OP is using 'bra' as a metaphor for the channels geared towards women: Lifetime, Oxygen, OWN, etc.

He might have tuned in to some channel that was showing several hours of brassiere infomercials back to back. You see that fairly often. "Magic Bra" or some such nonsense.

Granted, back in the dark ages, when I was an 11 year old ball of hormones, that would have been cool. ;)

But I cannot fathom it as a marketing tool. Here's our product. It's comfortable, provides support as well as a flattering shape and the seams are hidden. Ought to take about 30 seconds. Not 30 minutes.
--
"It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion." - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor

"Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all." - Former Borg Seven of Nine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users