Photo

SeaQuest U.E.O. Authentic TV Show Worn 3 Uniforms Signed FOR SALE!!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 frankorobo

frankorobo

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

I have here for the SERIOUS collector a three different outfit uniform that was ACTUALLY used in the TV series "SeaQuest"! This particular uniform was worn by "Miguel Ortiz" the sensor chief of the SeaQuest played by Marco Sanchez. This uniform has a certificate of authenticity and a signed 8 X 10 photo of the actor. All shirts have the original patches on them and a unique metallic U.E.O. "United Earth Oceans" pin with military pins. As a bonus, I am including an 8 X 10 signed photo of "Tim O'Neill" the communications officer of the SeaQuest played by Ted Raimi who has also been in other TV series such as Xena: Warrior Princess as Joxer, The Evil Dead 2 as a possessed demon and a few other movies.The uniform is kept in a zipped up suit protector so it is in EXCELLENT shape. Uniform sizes are as follows:
Shirt sizes 1) 16-16 1/2 X 36 2) Medium 3) 17 x34 Pant sizes 1) 32 X 33 2) 32 X 32 written on inside of pants and a size of 34 x 33 on tag of pants 3) 42 X 34. I ship within the U.S and worldwide. $18.00 S/H for U.S customers. International shipping will be determined upon location. NOTE: I ship "International Express" ONLY! This is the only way to track a package, so please do not ask for cheaper shipping. Any questions, please ask before bidding. Please check out my other cool auctions. Good luck!
Just follow the link to view the item:

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

SORRY! This itm is no longer for sale!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users