Photo

Warehouse 13 Season 4

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Warehouse 13 Season 4 (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you happy Warehouse 13 is coming back for a fourth season?

1. Most Definitely (24 votes [92.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 92.31%

2. Yes (2 votes [7.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Doesn't Matter (0 votes [0.00%])

What time slot do you think Warehouse 13 should air at?(Choose all that apply)

1. 8pm (6 votes [17.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.65%

2. 9pm (12 votes [35.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.29%

3. 10pm (3 votes [8.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.82%

4. 11pm (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Doesn't matter just glad it's coming back on (13 votes [38.24%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.24%

Who is your favorite Warehouse 13 Character? (Pick all that apply)

1. Pete Lattimer (19 votes [21.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.11%

2. Myka Bering (16 votes [17.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.78%

3. Artie Nielsen (19 votes [21.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.11%

4. Claudia Donovan (18 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

5. Mrs. Fredric (7 votes [7.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.78%

6. Leena (6 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

7. Steve Jinks (5 votes [5.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Will you be watching the fourth instalment of Warehouse 13?

1. Most Definitely (23 votes [88.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 88.46%

2. Yes (3 votes [11.54%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

3. Maybe (0 votes [0.00%])

4. No (0 votes [0.00%])

If season 4 goes well would you want to watch a season 5 of Warehouse 13?

1. Yes (25 votes [96.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 96.15%

2. Maybe (1 votes [3.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

3. No (0 votes [0.00%])

What age group do you think Warehouse 13 appeals to?(Choose all that apply)

1. 7-12 (6 votes [7.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

2. 13-15 (12 votes [15.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

3. 16-21 (18 votes [23.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

4. 22-29 (23 votes [29.49%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.49%

5. 30+ (19 votes [24.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.36%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 firefighter625

firefighter625

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:14 AM

After watching Season 1 & Season 2 of Warehouse 13 on Netflix and finding watching Season 3 on the television. I was glad to see that Warehouse 13 is coming back for a fourth season. This is one of those shows that leaves you wanting more. In my opinion Warehouse 13 is hands down one of the best shows on television. It appeals to so many variety of people ranging in age, race, and sex. I can actually see Warehouse 13 lasting a very long time. I just hope after seeing Michael Anthony Hall on the last episode of season 3; Warehouse 13 doesn't belly up like Michael Anthony Hall's series Dead Zone did. The poll is to get everyone's opinion of the show and to let the network know just how big Warehouse 13 fan base is. Though I haven't found an exact date on when season 4 of Warehouse 13 will start. I am really looking forward to the Holiday Special set to air December 6 @ 9pm.

#2 MarkZZZ

MarkZZZ

Mansquito

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:53 AM

After watching Season 1 & Season 2 of Warehouse 13 on Netflix and finding watching Season 3 on the television. I was glad to see that Warehouse 13 is coming back for a fourth season. This is one of those shows that leaves you wanting more. In my opinion Warehouse 13 is hands down one of the best shows on television. It appeals to so many variety of people ranging in age, race, and sex. I can actually see Warehouse 13 lasting a very long time. I just hope after seeing Michael Anthony Hall on the last episode of season 3; Warehouse 13 doesn't belly up like Michael Anthony Hall's series Dead Zone did. The poll is to get everyone's opinion of the show and to let the network know just how big Warehouse 13 fan base is. Though I haven't found an exact date on when season 4 of Warehouse 13 will start. I am really looking forward to the Holiday Special set to air December 6 @ 9pm.  

I've looked on IMDb.com and saw that each season aired sometime in the first half of July and I am thinking that the next season will air in July of 2012.

#3 LadyNRA1

LadyNRA1

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:41 AM

I've looked on IMDb.com and saw that each season aired sometime in the first half of July and I am thinking that the next season will air in July of 2012.

Agreed. I'm not anticipating any change to the routine.
Claudia: Would it have killed you to put a warning label on this thing?
Artie: Saying what? Only put on in case of stupid?

#4 KingofSpadesANV

KingofSpadesANV

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:16 PM

As soon as I see the ads for season 4's air date, I'm freeing up my schedule for that day and time.

I watched the pilot episode of this show on Netflix on a whim. Had never heard of it before and had no idea what it was about. I had just gotten done with another Frasier marathon, so I saw Saul Rubinek's name in the cast and decided to check this show out based on that. Needless to say, this is now tied for my favorite show currently on the air. (Breaking Bad is my other favorite.)

#5 LadyNRA1

LadyNRA1

Wacky Professor

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

As soon as I see the ads for season 4's air date, I'm freeing up my schedule for that day and time.

I watched the pilot episode of this show on Netflix on a whim. Had never heard of it before and had no idea what it was about. I had just gotten done with another Frasier marathon, so I saw Saul Rubinek's name in the cast and decided to check this show out based on that. Needless to say, this is now tied for my favorite show currently on the air. (Breaking Bad is my other favorite.)

I pretty much do the same thing. Whatever night is Warehouse 13 night is the night my family knows I'm in front of the TV and calling for silence. :D I tuned in right away cuz I knew Saul was in it. But I like the show for the other characters and plots as well.

Breaking Bad...OMG what a show! Another one I tuned into from the start because of following an actor (Dean Norris). But what an incredible program. Everyone in my household is glued to the TV for that one. It NEVER fails to surprise. Dean plays Hank to perfection (ewww...just realized that was a terrible pun since he also played a DOI/BLM agent assigned to Perfection, Nevada on the Tremors Series aired in 2003 by SciFi Channel).
Claudia: Would it have killed you to put a warning label on this thing?
Artie: Saying what? Only put on in case of stupid?

#6 luvwhse

luvwhse

Mansquito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

I was introduced to Warehouse 13 while staying with friends. They were watching it on Newtlix one night and it caught my attention. I loved the premise and the historical aspect of the whole thing..when I was a kid I dreamed of being an archeologist and digging up artifacts, so naturally it appealed to me. What was even better was my 8 year old daughter seemed interested. I immediately started watching every show on Newfllix and now she and I love to sit down and watch it together. I really appreciate that it appeals to all al]ge groups and that there is no fould language or explicate/inappropriate sexual content. I have only had to voer her eyes once :-) I hope it stays that way.
Kudos to SyFy for airing this and I can hardly wait for season four. That goes for my friends too...they were disappointed when it stopped airing too!

I do have one question...whe was there no episode bringing Mikka back after she left the note for Arte and driving away? I was surprised that they just went to the Christmas episode,

#7 Joanne1225

Joanne1225

Mansquito

• Full Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:35 AM

Finding Warehouse 13 was pure serendipity for me and I've watched it from the beginning. I love it! It's entertaining and funny. Kudos to all the great actors, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users